Chapter-6

Hey neer, I updated :(

Zayn was sitting on his living room when Perrie came downstairs, from the washroom, freshly showered. 'looks like she came packed to stay here' Zayn thought internally.

"Is he gone?" Perrie asked about Harry.

"Yup- he's sleeping" Zayn replied.

"I still can't believe what he did to me!" Said Perrie angrily.

Zayn sighed and replied , "He was drunk Pez- so I can't blame him that much"

"Whatever" Perrie huffed but sat on Zayn's lap.

"I missed you babe" said Perrie while pouting.

"I missed you too" replied Zayn. Tho it was half true cause since Harry came, he hardly thought about Perrie.

Then Perrie kissed Zayn hard- Zayn had nothing else to do but kiss her back. She started grinding on him until he stopped her.

"Perrie stop- we can't right now" Said Zayn.

Perrie whines at that and asked restlessly, "Why? I missed you so damn much Zayn"

"I know babe but Harry is in my room and am tired, and we can't fuck in our parents or my uncle auntie's room- so no" Zayn said seriously.

"Fine- I'll just leave then" Perrie said while glaring at Zayn.

"Babe- I didn't meant that. But the House is kinda full because of they came. So u know?" Zayn said hesitatedly.

It was far more from the truth- he's house is big enough to let even more 4 5 people to stay. But for some reason he didn't wanted to Perrie stay. But Perrie won't know this so just whatever-

"For fuck sake Zayn! I came back after so many months and that's what you can say! You know what! fuck you!" Perrie screamed while going upstairs to bring her luggage.

Another reason, why Zayn doesn't want Perrie to stay is that she can be quite over dramatic sometime.

So when angry Perrie leaved the house while cursing him- he knew that she'll come back to visit tommorow.

He just sighed, got inside his room, changed and got under the covers to sleep.

                             xox

It's noon, Harry woke up and now has a massive headache- he took his painkillers, took a shower and walked downstairs in a grumpy mood-

He's parents and Malik's came back in Morning, and who-
Who's that Zayn is cuddling?

He squint's his eyes at the living room sofa and saw Zayn cuddling a girl- and it's Perrie? Yeah- he saw Perrie's picture so that's her.

He walked towards them and greeted them, which Zayn replied with soft smile and Perrie with her rolling eyes- what did he do?

He sat beside them and watched the TV.

After a while, when Perrie was in kitchen he asked Zayn if he did anything emmabrassing yesterday.

"You said you were hard" Zayn replied in amusing tone.

Harry's blood rushes to his cheek and he looked like a tomato,

Zayn couldn't contain himself but coo cause Harry looked absolutely adorable with red blushy cheeks

"Aww don't blush, you were just horny and hard, nothing else-" Zayn teased.

In which Harry smacked him and grumbled "Shut up"

Zayn just chuckled at him.

"You also puked on Perrie" Zayn said.

Harry looks at Zayn horrifically. "Wha- I did?"

Zayn nodded while chuckling a little. "She came yesterday and when we got into the house and saw Perry, she was asking about you when you suddenly puked on her" Zayn said while scrunching his nose in a cute way.

"Oh- Oh God- That's why she looked annoyed seeing me." Harry muttered .

Zayn laughed and ruffled his curls.

                             xox

It was dinner time and the whole day Perrie gave Harry annoyed look, he didn't mind cause the shit he did- after that anyone will be annoyed.

Anyways, tho he was also kinda annoyed with her whenever he saw her getting too cozy and cute with Zayn- but why tho? Zayn was Perrie's boyfriend so it's her right to do these things.

He was kinda confused.

And who knows maybe he'll get his answers of this confusion in future? Maybe-

.
.
.
.
Heyyyyyy!!! Sorry for the late update :( I've been busy in shits-
Please Ignore all the typos and grammatical mistakes.

Ily and I'll try to do better. Thank you.

If you can then please do vote, comment :(

All the love,
~M.