Chapter-10

New chapter :) Unedited, sorry for the mistakes :(
.
.
.
.

Harry was always an emotional one. He was someone who didn't closed off his emotions but let them out. Camille's cheating on him with Ben, hit him hard then he realised.

He felt like, people were only being with him just because of his outer beauty and sex. As if no one, liked him enough for who he is and how his heart is.

So when hugged him in their guest room. He left out some tears in Zayn's shoulder. And took a cold, blank look and left. But could you blame him? Poor thing, thought, Zayn might also probably like or use him for he's body. That's why, maybe Zayn kissed him a week ago. He kinda might liked Zayn but now, he doesn't want to like Zayn. He doesn't want to get hurt another time.

He's gonna stay away from Zayn. Yes, he's not gonna let himself get hurt another time.
.
.
.
.
Three days has been passed. Zayn tried to talk to Harry in these days but Harry somehow used to get away from the conversation with excuses.

During dinner time, everyone was eating and chatting. Anne suddenly asked Harry about Camille.

Harry stiffened at her question and told them about how he caught her with Ben.

Anne looked at her son sympathetically
"Oh honey- I'm so sorry, I know you were getting closed with her and now she did this..and Ben accompanied as well."

Harry just nodded blankly .

Zayn on the other hand was now feeling horrible.

He didn't only kissed Harry when he was with Perry but when Harry was as well with Camille. He knew Harry was growing a little soft for her and now seeing her with none other then Ben, who used Harry in past. Harry must be feeling devastated.

On top of that he suddenly came here and didn't really explained even Harry about he's kiss and everything. It must be a fuel on Harry's emotions. Maybe that's why Harry is ignoring him.

He's gonna talk to Harry urgently today.

.
.
.
.

After dinner everyone was going to their rooms. Harry was as well going. When Zayn suddenly catched his wrist and pulled him in his room.

Harry got scared and looked to see it's Zayn.

"What the fuck Zayn!? What do you think you are doing?" He asked angrily and tried to get his hands free from Zayn's grip.

"I wanted to talk to you Harry" Zayn said softly and loosened his grip on Harry's wrist.

"Who the hell talks like that!?" Harry asked with gritted teeth. Mind you, but Harry really got scared for a second.

Zayn sighed, and said "You are ignoring me for the past days Harry. That's why I had to do it"

Now Harry is nervous, he didn't looked at Zayn's eyes and nervously said "wha- What are you saying? I'm not ignoring you"

Zayn came forward to Harry. Their inches apart. Harry is breathing heavily now.

"Yes you are" , softly wispherd Zayn.

"I- I, say what you wanna say" Harry said with a stutter and got a step away from Zayn.

Zayn realized he was getting into the influence of kissing Harry. He cleared his throat and started speaking.

"I'm sorry about Camille and I'm sorry about kissing you somedays ago. I-"

Before Zayn could finished. Harry looked up at Zayn with pain filled eyes and cut off Zayn's words saying,

"You are sorry for kissing me?" Harry asked, he didn't let Zayn answer the question even and said "Of course you are!" He laughed bitterly .

Zayn's eyes widen, "Harry, that's not what I meant-"

"No leave it! No one likes me genuinely. I'm not liking material type. People only likes my body or uses me for my body, of course you will be sorry to kiss me Zayn", Harry's voice is cracking, he's eyes filled with tears and pain.

Just as Harry tried to get away from the room. Zayn came forward and kissed Harry again.

Harry tried to fight back, tears flowing down his soft cheeks. But at last, he let himself kiss back as well.

Zayn pulled away from the kiss and hugged Harry tightly.

"I'm not sorry for kissing you Harry Styles. I'm sorry for kissing you when you were in a relationship with Camille. I'm sorry for what Camille and Ben did to you. But I'm not sorry for liking you" Zayn said and kissed Harry's forhead.

"I like you Harry, I like you because of you and your heart. And not because of your body. You are more than liking material type my love" Zayn finished his words.

Harry looked up at Zayn with bright, moist eyes .

"You- you meant your words?" Harry asked softly.

In return Zayn replied with a tender, soft smile and leaned and pecked Harry's lips and said "I meant that"

Harry smiled at Zayn and kissed him.

When he pulled from his kiss, he said "I also like you Zayn"

Zayn smiled widely and hugged Harry.

Vote, Comment and share your thoughts about this chapter please 🥺🤍
Did you liked it?? Zayn and Harry confessed their liking towards each other, yayyy 🥰
New updates will come soon I guess 🤓✌🏽
All the love
~M