Chapter 1: Prologue (Normal World)

Izuku lived from the age of 4 to 11 miserably on account of a word "quirkless", in short after he was 4 years old, his parents ignore him, his friends bully him, even his sister, but there are a few things to know, boys they do this with the intention of Izuku to hate all of them and the girls, so they can keep them for themselves, as the girls fall for the words of Katsuki and the others, they think they are doing it for his sake, Izuku is much smarter than the average for his age, he realized all that, the only ones who don't do that to him are his friends Momo, Ochako and Kyoka, he for his age also had a lot of medical knowledge as I was going to the library to read medical books and I found already a very peculiar information about the blue spider lily.

Interestingly his parents were the No. 1 hero of Japan All-Might (a fucking hypocrite in this reality) and No. 5 heroine Telek, Toshinori and Inko Yagi.Izuku was coming home from school alone until he found something peculiar. . .

He was curious and decided to get closer and when he looked he was already in a very peculiar place

He was curious and decided to get closer and when he looked he was already in a very peculiar place. . .

                                                                              (LEVEL 0 - THE LOBBY)

He didn't understand what happened he just started walking and walking. . .

Timeskip 10 days

Izuku's family realized their mistake (just like most human beings only value something when they lose it)

With girls who don't bully him, they were very sad, they really liked him just like the others (except they're not bitches), they once walked back home when they were kidnapped, but were saved by three men who later revealed themselves to be the superior moons 1 - Kokushibo 2 - Doma 3 - Akaza, they caught the attention of the 3 and offered them the chance to become Onis and they accepted, they saw it as an opportunity, and well their appearance changed a little over time they became the new lower moons 6, it had been four years since Izuku disappeared, they and other moons intended to make an attack on the USJ to kill the Hashiras that were there, not knowing they would find a person there.

Detail they returned home just to get their things and run away, as Momo was placed in an arranged marriage with Shoto Todoroki and Ochako's and Kyoka's parents were killed in an "accident" involving the All-Might and a villain (they died on account of All-Might's idiocy)

(OBS: Here, Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon slayer hashiras are Onis and the main characters too, Nezuko can speak)
Right here is the prologue to the normal world this is a story inspired by "Izuku Yagi - The Upper Moon's successor" from
@KilluaZoldyck3000 Thanks for letting me build on your story.The rule that I only release one book when it's complete won't apply to this one as it will be an exception because I plan to do it differently here and see feedback from staff and maybe I'll change the way I do stories so it won't be a fiasco

567 words