Chapter 2: Present Events (Real World)

Momo pov
It's been a few days since Izuku disappeared, me and Kyoka and Ochaco are very worried, I think the others are also starting from the point that they love him, but they're idiots for not realizing that they're being used by the boys, speaking of them, they must be celebrating at the moment, tomorrow is Izumi and Izuku's birthday, but seeing that Izuku isn't there. . . did his parents already realize that he disappeared?

Ochaco pov
It's been a few days and I already miss Izuku, he simply disappeared for most of everything that happened, did he run away and not let us know? No he would certainly let us know he wouldn't worry us like that, something bad happened.

Kyoka pov

I wish Zuzu were still here, some of the boys keep asking me, Momo and Ochaco to forget about him, I'm starting to think they have something to do with his disappearance.

Next day Author pov

It was already late and the Yagi family was getting ready for Izumi's birthday and they invited all their acquaintances, arriving there.

Aizawa: Hello Inko, Toshinori and Izumi.

Izumi: Hi Uncle Aizawa!

Toshinori: Hi.

Aizawa: Where's Izuku?

Neither Inko nor Toshinori knew how to answer correctly but after about 30 seconds

Inko: He must be in his room.

Inko (thought): How could I not remember my own son?

Toshinori: Izumi go call him.

Izumi: Okay Dad.

Up there.

Izumi: Isn't Izuku coming to our birthday party?

. . .

Izumi: Izuku?

. . .

Izumi: Onee-chan?!

She enters his room. . . there was almost nothing and it smelled of blood, the walls were stained, his room looked more like a murder scene than a bedroom, Izumi screams and everyone will see what happened, when they get there everyone is shocked (except the boys why are a bunch of assholes)

Gran torino: WHAT HAPPENED HERE? AND WHERE IS IZUKU?

Nobody knew how to answer but

Momo: I haven't seen Izuku for a few days.

They were arguing and

Aizawa: When was the last time you saw him?

Neither Inko nor Toshinori knew how to answer that left the other adults there pissed off at him but

Kyoka: We haven't seen him for about three days.

From then on, good things didn't happen, everyone there except the boys got sad, the girls mostly.

After some time Inko and Toshinori realized that they were neglecting Izuku because he didn't have a quirk, Toshinori got a lot worse because just like Izuku he was quikless, they spent days looking for Izuku without success.

At the time Endeavor is forcing Momo to enter into a quirk marriage with Shoto (who was happy about it but certainly Momo wasn't), and after a confrontation with a villain claiming to be holding Izuku Yagi hostage, All-might threw something volatile (it's your imagination) that exploded one of the buildings that the debris hit Kyoka and Ochaco's parents who were nearby, the girls saw it all happen, so they ran home and found Momo on the way, they they explained that they would run away from there, Momo said she would also run away because of what was happening to her, the incident involving the All-might was covered up by the police and the government and even ended up coming out as a hero for capturing the villain .

When the girls were on their way home before they split up they were kidnapped.

Momo pov

Then that's it? We were kidnapped, possibly we are going to be raped. . .And the car is stopped by someone.

???3: Well Well, a human abductor that piece of garbage.

One of the "people" takes us out of the car and asks

???: Did he hurt you?

Kyoka: No sir.

???2: What beautiful ladies, too bad I can't devour them.

We got scared and the guy who stopped the car hit the other one who had said that.

???3: DON'T SAY THAT DOUMA.

Douma: That hurt T^T

???: Akaza. . . I have already spoken and I repeat. . . respect those who rank higher than yours.

Momo: What are you guys?

Akaza: We are onis but not just any onis, we are members of the twelve moons, these are Douma upper moon 2, this is Kokushibo upper moon 1 and I am Akaza upper moon 3.
We started to panic, I've read about onis and already commented on them to the girls.

Kokushibo: Don't worry. . . we are not going to devour you. . . we came to offer something because we see potential in you.

Momo (thought): Do members of the twelve moons see potential in us?

Momo: What offer?

Kokushibo: Become onis.

We stopped and thought for a while.

Momo/Kyoka/Ochaco: I accept.

Momo: But I have a plan.

Akaza: What do you have in mind?

Momo: When we transform into agent onis it regenerates correct? So we can cut our pieces to make it look like we're dead so the search for us ends sooner.

Kokushibo: Right. . . so let's do that.

Kyoka cut one of her earlobes, Ochako cut her arm and so did I.

So Kokushibo gave his blood to us and after a few hours we turned completely into onis, one thing I noticed is that our skin turned paler, the most noticeable change was in Kyoka who lost her earlobes and got longer. . . busty.

So Akaza said we could devour our first human, the guy who kidnapped us, and that was it.
They instituted us what we had to do, for example not to expose ourselves to sunlight of course and not to speak the name of the king of the onis for now.

A few days later our "death" was notified.

954 words