Chapter 13: Captured?

Izuku pov

I thought of something interesting to do today, maybe get into UA somehow. . . Pretend to be captured, either way they can't contain me. . . this can help to get information.

I tell others about this plan and they think it's a good idea, it would give us advantages over UA.I go to a place that would have heroes, as predicted they thought they captured me because I surrendered.

Hero 1: It wasn't very smart of you to come alone.

Izuku: . . .

Arriving at the UA I stayed in an interrogation place.

narrator pov

Nezu: So you turned yourself in?

Izuku: Maybe.

Nezu: I wanted to ask you a few questions.

Izuku: Go ahead.

Nezu: How did you survive at USJ?

Izuku: I'm not fully human, I'm a hybrid between human and something else.

Nezu: I have a proposal for you.

Izuku: What would it be?

Nezu: You have two options, either join UA and hand over your teammates or go to Tartarus.

Izuku: PPPPFFFFF hahahahaha. . . You're not as smart as you thinks.

Nezu: What?

Izuku: Do you think those bracelets that cancel quirks will stop me? My powers don't come from a quirk, I'm not even really trapped, I surrendered to be inside of UA.

The lights flash and he was gone.

Nezu puts the school on alert and Izuku goes searching the rooms for the UA files.Once he found it he made a copy of the files and even put a virus on the system, as soon as they accessed the computer another time the virus would activate and leave the whole school in pitch for a while, long enough for him to get out of there, he waited until all power to the school was cut and left with the files, and left a message for Izumi in writing. . . Hello sister, I hope in the end all is well.

I go back to the house and show you what I got.

Izuku: I even managed a lot, they were more naive than they looked.

Mauro: You can see it.

Izuku: We now have a lot more advantages than before.

356 words

Sorry for the short chapter