Chapter 7: Main Event the USJ (real world) (with battle done)

Izuku pov

Today is the big day that I will be reunited with Momo, Kyoka and Ochaco I'm a little anxious I must admit, well so they don't recognize me at first I'll mask my face

(Just a silly edit I made for the fic)

I'm the second to get up Hana apparently wakes up too early or hasn't even slept to visit the Yamaoka Forest, as soon as everyone gathers, I start to explain that I'll try to talk to the lower six moons.

Izuku: We will arrive five minutes before the moons that will go there to kill the four hashiras, we don't necessarily have to fight, just wait for the moons to arrive so I can talk, I might try to scare them by saying that my goal is them and start running, maybe the other moons and even they will try to attack me, but that makes no difference to me, we already took Maria to USJ so she can teleport us, she will also disguise herself as one of the students to prevent them from trying something.

Hana: If you want to ask them to talk to them better, tell them to come here, that's no problem.

Izuku: Hana, can I ask you to take care of Eri while we're at USJ?

Hana: No problem, I've had to take care of these three for a long time.

Aika/Fuyuki/Emi: . . . 0-0

Izumi pov

We came to USJ, villains started attacking, we were separated from each other, can this get any worse?

(NOTE: Mineta was alone in another corner)

Tsu and I managed to get out of there and we went to the center of USJ, and we saw more people teleporting here, but it wasn't through the portal, I recognized that mark on the cheek of one of them, it was the rise of the blue lotus, which do they do here? And why do I have the strangest feeling that I know one of them?

Izuku pov

We arrived about three minutes before the oni appeared, so I just sat on the floor and waited, at this point Maria must have already stolen someone's skin to avoid something, well, all that's really left is to wait.

As soon as the moons arrive. . .

Izuku: Follow the plan, I'll try to talk to them.

The others: Right.

I go to the direction of the moons

pov narrator

Kokushibo: Who are you. . . and what do you want?

Izuku: Who I am is not important now, my target is the lower 6 moons Soundwave, Factress and Graviton or should I say Kyoka Jiro, Momo Yaoyorozu and Ochaco Uraraka.

Everyone there is baffled to discover that the lower six moons were known to be "dead"

Kokushibo understands it as a threat and impales Izuku and. . .