Chapter 2: Exploring Backrooms 1(backrooms)

Izuku pov 4 more hours after the last chapter

Izuku: I think we collected resources needed to continue.

We collected more water and food and found two more syringes, one of them contained hunter blood and the other was empty and also two knockback bombs.

Alice: Yes but. . . how we will make a "bug" here?

Izuku then he put Alice next to the wall and he stood close to her, he gave her a hand and threw one of the bombs that pushed them very hard against the wall.

(So)

(until the second 0:19)

And when they looked they were in another place

                                                                       Level 1 (Habitable Zone)Izuku: Well

Izuku: Well. . We are on level 1 let's see what we can find here

[Can be found at level 1 especially when lights go out: Dullers, Adult Facelings, Hounds, Skin-Stealers, and Scratchers.]

Alice: How do we go to the next level? Please don't tell me we're going to have to do that again.

Izuku: Here at this level to go to level 2 is easier apparently, we just have to find an unlocked door and go through it.

Alice: And where are we going to find this?

Izuku: . . . I don't know, we'll have to look for it.

Time skip 3 hours

I hear someone crying

It was a girl, I try to get close to her and when I talk to her.

Izuku: Hello?

???: Hello?

Izuku: What's your name?

???: What is your name?

Izuku: My name is Izuku Yagi unfortunately

???: My name is Izuku Yagi unfortunately

Izuku who read a lot about the entities understood what was happening, he approached and gave a piece of bread to the "girl" took a syringe and collected her blood.

Izuku(whisper): Alice let's run from here fast.

Alice(whisper): What? And leave her behind?!

Izuku(whisper): On the way I'll explain.

They got out of there.

Angry Alice: So explain to me why we abandoned another survivor.

Izuku: Because that wasn't a survivor. . . It was one of the entities of this level called "Skin-Stealer" I noticed a flaw in the skin, she was just repeating what I said, I read about the creatures of this level before we came here, I took advantage and collected her blood.

Izuku: Skin-Stealers can speak but they don't understand our language or any other, so they just repeat what they hear.

Then they hear someone scream

???: DUMMKOPF! (IDIOT!)

bang

They run and see a person with three guns, and that person as soon as they see it they point the gun at them.

???: WHO ARE YOU?!

Izuku: Calm we are not enemy.

???: HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?

Izuku: The only weapon we have is a knife, we have resources to share and we know a way out of this place.

He lowers the gun.

??? Again who are you?

Izuku: I'm Izuku Yagi unfortunately but that's history for another time and this is Alice Suzuki.

Mauro: My name is Mauro Hohenheim

(This art is also mine)Izuku: What were you doing?Mauro: I was dealing with this thing

Izuku: What were you doing?

Mauro: I was dealing with this thing

(This art is also mine)Izuku: What were you doing?Mauro: I was dealing with this thing

Izuku: Ok Mauro, wants to join us, we know how to get out of this place.

Mauro: It's a good offer, in exchange I can try to protect you since I have knowledge of weapons and everything.

Izuku: I would like to ask your quirk.

Mauro: . . . I. . . I don't have one, which is why I was trained early in gun handling.

Izuku: Alice, one more for our boat.

Mauro: How so?

Izuku: Neither of us have one either.

Mauro: Interesting that there are more people like me around here.

Izuku: Well for us to escape from this place first we need to reach level/floor 8 the "Cave System" and find the way out of there, as soon as we do that before leaving we must inject ourselves with the blood of some creature from here and then only later we can go back to the real world.

Mauro: Do ​​you already have blood from any entity?

Izuku: I have Smiler, Pyramid head, Hunter and Skin-Stealer, I still have an empty 5th syringe in case we find more people.

Mauro: What exactly will happen when we inject blood from entities?

Izuku: We'll gain their abilities and we'll be able to partially or fully transform into them.

Alice: Wait! You hadn't said that.

Izuku: Whoops I forgot to mention that, what do you guys think?

Alice: Subarashi (Amazing)

Mauro: Ausgezeichnet (great)

Izuku: Any more questions?

Mauro: How do we go to the next floor?

Izuku: We have to find an unlocked door and on the next level avoid using your weapon, there will be a creature you can't kill and it's attracted to the light. . .

(The lights go out)

Izuku lights up the lighter

Izuku: Well now it will be more common to have creatures here, but remember we should look
for an unlocked door and get more resources on the way.

Alice/Mauro: Right!

Time skip 3 hours

We walked a little longer, got more water and food, I feel we will find more survivors, Mauro killed some hounds, I warned that adult facelings are not aggressive so when we saw people without faces he didn't attack, I read a few more things and the weather here It's kind of confusing, it seems to be fast-paced, I'm not sure how old we're going to get out of here, for us at the rate we're at it's going to feel like it's only been a few days, but years will have passed.

933 words