Chapter 15: Decision

Izumi pov

Lately I've been thinking about what Izuku said, I really think about accepting if they give us the chance to become oni, on the one hand we can stay with Izuku and abandon the assholes of the other boys who made him suffer, on the other hand if not everyone accepts this does it mean that we will become enemies? This decision is still kind of complex, once we got back from UA. . .

Izumi: Katsumi, have you made up your mind about what Izuku told us?

Katsumi: Not yet, this question is kind of complex.

Izumi: And you Shoka?

Shoka: I'm also in doubt, abandoning our humanity. . . I don't know, why don't you call the other girls who know him so we can discuss.

I call the girls to come here tomorrow except for Camie and Saiko, since they don't even know him.

The next day

Mina: What did you call us today for?

Izumi: For us to talk about something, I'll cut to the chase, Izuku came here a few days ago, I asked him what he meant at USJ by "Future offers" and apparently he meant, on the off chance that in the future, Ochako, Momo and Kyoka turn us into onis, and that has two sides, the good thing is that we'll be together with Izuku again, but if not everyone accepts that technically doesn't it make us enemies?

Tsuyu: That's a tricky *ribbit* question.

Katsumi: If I remember correctly, Izuku said that we are in the "crossfire" of a war between humans and oni, he also said that it is a war that humans have extremely low chances of winning.

Izumi: And the problem is also the parents and family of the majority here, in my case I'm not calling them, but I think you're not in the same boat, after all your parents and family were good to you, except Shoka's father but it doesn't matter now.

Toru: On second thought. . . I think I would.

Shoka: For what reason?

Toru: It's quite simple, if we accept we can convince our families to become oni too.

Izumi: You have a point, but then what?

Toru: Then just get on with life.

Izumi: What about becoming heroes?

Toru: Well, if we're in a war that we can't win, what's the point? What's the point of becoming heroines? What if we don't become onis? Aren't we technically just saying we don't want to be with him after all this time?

Izumi: You have a point, so raise your hand who is in favor of becoming oni in the future if offered.

It was unanimous, everyone raised their hands.

Izumi: It's decided.

Narrator pov

In the distance Kyoka heard this and was happy that they would be friends again, but she would have to explain this to Ochako and Momo.

472 words

(look at Ochaco's name I've seen it written in two ways but I don't know which one is right if it's with "-co" or "-ko", well maybe from next week I'll have chapters less frequently since I'll possibly back to school and sorry for the short chapter)