Chapter 1: Exploring Backrooms 0(backrooms)

Whenever any sentence or text is between [], it means that something is being read

Izuku pov

I was on my way home at one point, I saw something strange even for our world full of powers, I approached and played and suddenly I came here

I didn't see an exit so I just started walking and I ended up finding it

I found a book, three syringes, a backpack, and a lighter, sat down near a wall, and began to read the book

La said that the name of this place is backrooms and that there are about 10 books like this one, I read, read, read and. . . read.
Basically there comments about the levels of the backrooms, their entities and the way to get out of there. . .

WAIT THE WAY TO LEAVE HERE!!! This is perfect, let's see. . .

[To exit the backrooms you must reach level 8 (The cave system) and inject yourself with the blood of some entity in the backrooms, you will become a "hybrid" of the entity you injected your blood with + your current race, after that you can't become anything else, so you can get out of there.]

This can be a problem but I must find out what level I am at, let's see. . . l e v e l 0 it's messing with me, but also what did I expect? By the logic I just arrived I would be at the lowest possible level.Well if I have three syringes I can help more people who might be here, two of the syringes already have blood in them who knows how, let's see what creatures they are. . . Smiler and Pyramid Head. . .

WAIT!!! Pyramid head isn't that being from Silent Hill? But anyway one is still empty, let's see if I can find anyone else here, before let me check what entities might exist here.

[Entities at level 0 are rare, but when found they can be very dangerous. Possible entities to meet: Hounds, Dullers, Facelings, and on rare occasions Lighters]

(Author's Note: I won't keep putting the creatures like they are unless Izuku finds them)
Okay so let's move on.

Timeskip 4 hours

I don't know if I should sleep but I don't feel tired here so I'll just keep walking

Timeskip 6 hours

In that time I kept walking, I found more items too, I found some supplies like water and food, a kitchen knife and stopped walking when I heard someone crying I go there and it's a girl.

Izuku: Hello?

???: WHO'S THERE?

Izuku: Calm down, I don't want to hurt anyone.

???: HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE SPEAKING THE TRUTH?

Izuku then sat down and opened his backpack and got some food and water and said

Izuku: Are you hungry or thirsty?

???: Y-yes.

Izuku: I can share water and food if you want.

She accepted seeing that he didn't pose a threat.

Izuku: What's your name?

Alice: Alice Suziki, what's your name?

(This art is mine but it's not that big of a deal)Izuku: Izuku Yagi Unfortunately

Izuku: Izuku Yagi Unfortunately.

Alice: What do you mean unfortunately?

Then I started telling her about how my life went on until I got here talking to her except about the book.

Alice: Wow really your life was hard until you got here, but we're not on different boats, I don't have a quirk either, I suffered a lot before I got to this damn place.

Izuku: How long have you been here?

Alice: About two weeks ago, I thought I was going to starve, it's been a long time since I've eaten anything, you saved my life.

Izuku: How old are you?

Alice: 11, what about you?

Izuku: 11 too.

Alice: All I wanted was to be able to leave this place, but I think it's impossible.

Izuku: According to the book I found, no, it says everything about this place, by the way it's called Backrooms (Insert the explanation on how to get out here).

Alice: So this is our chance to get out of here?

Izuku: Yes, here in this book he says everything about this place, every secret here is in this book, according to what he says there are about 10 of these for the Backrooms.

Alice: Amazing, so I think we're still going to have a bad time before we get out, but that gives me hope.

Izuku: I've already played video games and I think my knowledge of them will be useful.

Alice: Why?

Izuku: Because to go to the next level we'll have to bug this level we're at.

Alice: WHAT??!!

(Here is the second chapter, hope you like it)

814 words