Chapter 6: Making More Allies 3/5 4/5 days (real world)

Izuku pov

I started the day planning what we could do today, I think, I think and I have an idea, I wait for everyone to get up and ask them

Izuku: Do you have any idea of ​​someone who can ally with us, it might be useful to have more people in the group.

Aika: First I'd like to ask what the group's objective is.

Izuku: Each one can have their goals that the group will surely help, the main purpose of the group and reveal at a certain moment how our society really is.

Aika: And what's your goal?

Izuku: Find the Lower Six Moons.

Aika a little angry: Why?

Izuku: I want to talk to them, I know them, I don't know if they'll recognize me, but I want to try, they were my only friends before I disappeared and they became oni, but now why are you angry?

Aika: My family "adore" the oni, because an ancestor of ours was an oni, he didn't eat normal people or hurt them, he just went after fake samurai and people who desecrated the name of the Yamaoka.

Izuku: I understand.

Aika: My family has a house in the Yamaoka forest, if they accept we can stay there and who knows if they listen to their objective they might even ally with us. I'd like to ask about your past.Izuku: Well I think you guys deserve to know, Alice already knows about my past, but basically I'm quirkless, me and the others, we only have these abilities because we inject blood from entities in the backrooms, a kind of dimension separate from ours, Maria already I had a quirk but the rest didn't, and since I was four years old I was ignored by my parents, they forgot I existed, the other boys who liked the girls I knew used their love to try to force me to give up being a hero, except for three of them Momo, Ochaco and Kyoka who are now the lower six moons, basically my life was hell and the only thing that didn't make me try to take my life was the girls, this is a summary of the summary.

Aika: Wow, your parents are pieces of garbage, in my family it's rare for a boy to be born and usually they are quirkless and they are not treated differently, my brother is a very rare case, he has a quirk, but it's better start to go, the Yamaoka forest is far from here.

We walked there about a day and when we are in the forest we start to hear noises and voices, 

Eri gets scared and Aika says. . .

Aika: Can Mom stop this?

Then a person appears in front of us

???: Daughter? How did you get away?

Aika: Long story short, this is my mother Hana Yamaoka.

(Hana Yamaoka. Quirk: Haunting of the Yamaoka)

Izuku: Nice to meet you, Mistress Yamaoka.

Hana: You can just call me Hana, I don't care much for formalities.

Izuku: Okay Hana.

Hana: What brings you here?

Izuku: We want to make more allies for our "Rise of the Blue Lotus" group.

Hana: What do you think of onis?

Izuku: Aika has already informed me that you "worship" the oni, but I don't have an exact opinion, each person in our group can have their goals that the group will help, my goal is to be able to talk to the lower six moons, who are friends of childhood.

Hana: Do you guys need a place to stay?

Izuku: That would be nice, we were living in a shelter I built and we noticed the aurora forest.

Aika: WAIT WE WERE IN THE AURORA FOREST?!

Izuku: Yeah, is there a problem?

Hana: The aurora forest is a very dangerous place, how could you not be caught by whatever inhabits that place?

Izuku: I don't know, and now that you've said it, I'd rather not know.

Hana: Anyway follow me, I'll take you to our house there I introduce you to Aika's sister and brother.

arriving at the house

Hana: Emi, Fuyuki, can you come here?

Both: let's go mom.

as soon as they arrive

(Fuyuki Yamaoka. Quirk: Dragon Tamer)

 Quirk: Dragon Tamer)

(Emi Yamaoka. Quirk: Divine Instrument)

(Ignore what's on her back)

Aika: Hi little sister and little brother, did you miss me?

Emi/Fuyuki: Neesan

They hug their sister

Aika: These people back here were the ones who got me out of tartarus, they will soon after something that is going to happen will leave the public information that Kaina and I were falsely accused of something.

Izuku: Look, I'll be very direct, we want more allies for our group and we want to know if you're up for joining it.

Aika: They're reliable.

Hana/Emi/Fuyuki: We accept.

Izuku: To be in the group I need to put the silver star on you, don't worry it's a completely painless and quick process.

Eri: Dad, can I join the group too?

Izuku: Are you sure Eri?

Eri: Yes!

Izuku: Okay.

He puts his hand on their arms and places the silver star on them.

Izuku: Welcome to the group and family, tomorrow we will go to USJ which is where the moons will be, as some hashiras will be there.

945 words