6.

Right now i am packing my stuff. Mom dad have already left WOW!🥱

Once reaching the door steps of the Kims, i pressed the door bell, not even a second later the door opened revealing a decent yet beautiful lady ofc non other than mrs. Kim. "Hello i am Y/n-" "Oh it's nice to see you again Y/n, come inside " 🙂 "you have grown a lot!"

As the time was passing my eyes started wandering around the property which is indeed beautiful

◇◇◇◇
"Y/n we must be boring you out of your mind" *laughs* "no no it is ok" then the main door opened revealing for my greatest shock KIM TAEHYUNG 🙊 what the hell!

Taehyung: hey mom, hey dad and h-

He stopped in the middle of his sentence after seeing me in his house ofc why not?!
*Both of us' eyes widened.*
Taehyung: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!
Mrs. Kim: taehyung! She is the girl i was talking about and she is gonna live with us!
Mr. Kim: you two know each other?
Y/n: *control the situation y/n lest it will end up being hella akward*y-yes mr. Kim we are best friends*wow y/n couldn't have just said friends or we are in the same school 'best friends'*
Mr.Kim: oh then that's great!
Mrs. Kim: you all should fresh up until i prepare the dinner.
Y/n: May i help you?
Mrs. kim: oh no no you may go rest.*🙂*

With that we all went to our rooms or whatever.

◇◇◇
I came back down for dinner.

Mrs. Kim:"Y/N, Taehyung is just in his room down the hall, can you call him to come and join us?"

I froze on the spot. "ahm....." "He won't bite!" Ughh .....

I walked along the hallway and stopped at his door, my fist hovering over the door as i contemplate knocking, after thinking a lot i sigh and knocked.
After sometime a deep husky (yet attractive) voice broke the silence"what do you want?"

what should i do?Run away? Change my name? Move to another country? Who knows

Wait wait wait......
Why am i even nervous?

_______________________

To Be Continued...

Hope you are liking it till here....💜💜