17.

A moment later Taehyung came back with the bandage as he said. He kneeled in front of yn and started to treat her wound. Taehyung was fully focused on her wound whereas yn was unknowingly focused on his face 💀 she couldn't help but admire his perfect features.
Yeeun: YN!!
she came out or was dragged out of her fantasy.
Yeeun: yn, are you ok?
Jeonghwa: yeah yn are you ok? Yeeun thought you died... *mocking yeeun*
Yn: No, don't worry I am ok.
Jeonghwa: see.
Yeeun: yeah whatever 🙄 😒
Then Jeonghwa's attention went to Taehyung who was still kneeling and treating yn's wound.
Jeonghwa: Wait a minute. What's happening here?
Taehyung tilted his head up and looked at jeonghwa.
Jeonghwa: OH MY GOD. The greatest Kim Taehyung treating yn's wound? *mocking dramatically by putting a hand on her heart*
Yeeun: Oi how?
Taehyung: *not giving a shit* it's my duty.*continues what he was doing*
Jikook appears out of nowhere with suga.
Suga: I don't understand, are they enemies or each other's crush?🤨🤔😑😕
Jimin: let's go Yeeun.
Yn: where?
Yeeun: oh we have a date. Byeeee
Jeonghwa: well I have a detention so i should leave too.
Jungkook: oh I also have a detention lemme accompany you. Wait!!
Suga: *yawns* I think my bed is calling should leave byee...
Yn: Bybee
Taehyung: done
Yn: finally. Thanks tae😁
Taehyung: let's go
Yn: where?
Taehyung: home?
Yn: but you said you  have a party to attend?
Taehyung: you're more important. Let's go.
Yn: huh? 😳

◇◇◇◇

You both got home(tae's) and got freshen up then came down, sit on the couch, taehyung chose the movie which was 'avengers endgame'(author is now officially insane😅) as you both love it.

YN POV.

we were watching the movie, tbh only tae was the one endured in the movie, my mind was still tying to figure out the fact, why is taehyung acting so nice, last time i checked we were fighting over keys?
suddenly i heard someone's stomach growl or kinda felt it....?
i looked at taehyung but he was already looking at me. oops embarrassing. 
Taehyung: i will order smth to eat.
and he was on his way to kitchen. i buried my head in the armrest and wiggled(ig this is what we all do when we do smth embarrassing🤔.)

BUT......

I immediately sat up straight as i heard a pretty loud 'THUD' followed by a deep "OW". i ran to the kitchen saw taehyung on the floor holding his head and the cabinet above him open. hmmm........ mystery i see, don't worry detective yn is here.. it must be like tae walked inside opened the cabinet turn around went to the refrigerator without closing the cabinet and then he turned around from refrigerator and didn't notice the open cabinet and 'BUMP' WITH 'THUD' and tae on floor (i don't know what am i writing). HA! CASE SOLVED YN ROCKED.

i helped him to stand up and sit on the couch. wow he literally hurt himself hard this time. i fetched a cloth with water and started tapping it on his bruised forehead tae hissed at first. 

Author POV. 

you were fully concentrated on treating and scolding him but, taehyung on the other hand wasn't even listening your single word his eyes were glued on your face specifically on your lips, which you didn't notice. 
yn: you should use specs you-
you got cut off as..

HE KISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤯😱😵‍💫

____________________________________

To Be Continued...

Wait before going.....

I read this on insta today as a valentine's day🍫quote for armys.

ROSES ARE RED🌹
VIOLETS ARE BLUE 💠
STOP DREAMING YN🐶
THEY WILL NEVER MARRY YOU🖕🙂

Ahm............ 

Happy Valentine's Day

BYE🤗