8.

He woke up obviously...but..

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh..... WHAT DID YOU SPRAY ON ME!!!!"
I pointed at the bottle "water🤷‍♀️--" but tag says....oh shit 'window cleaner' "oops sorry😬😁" "YOU!!!! BI*CH!!!"

Y/N IT'S TIME FOR DASHI RUN RUN!!!!!
I let out a yelp and ran for my life... I dive into the nearest room thank God which happened to be mine only, locked the door and sinked down while catching breath....

I am alive, living,my soul in my body, thick head is outside Perfect...

That was a Disaster tbh....

◇◇◇◇

It's been hours since I was in my room. The click of the main door opening cause me to take a sigh of relief 😌

I first sneaked out 'everything is clear'. I went downstairs. And start greeting the Kims(acting like a whole angel 🧚‍♀️)

Mr. Kim: taehyung why are your eyes red?
Jerk: it's all he-
Y/n:oh that, I woke him up early that's why😁
Jerk: 🤨😑

Time Skip(Next Morning)

I am rn in school, you would be thinking how am I even alive so....... when I was coming downstairs he cornered me and said 'the game just started' "YAH Y/N!!!" "Yes"
Yeeun: gosh!!did you prepare for the test?!
Y/n: huh?....y-yeah!....we have a test?!
Yeeun: are u serious y/n?
Jimin: hey girls can u tell us how many chapters are there in the test?*he said while coming towards us with jungkook and suga while jungkook was sipping his banana milk*
Jungkook: oh yeah yeah i forgot.....which subject?
Suga: isn't today Thursday and the test is on friday?
Jeonghwa: *in a i-am-bored kinda way*today is Friday, and the lizard is going to take test.😒
Yeeun: of history chapter 1,2,3,4!!! And you guys keep daydreaming!!!!

Jungkook: what's the answer of 5th?*whisper*
Y/n: it's long i can't tell!
Taehyung: yah!Y/n! tell me all the mcq!!
Y/n: even i can't do it!!
Taehyung: damn it!..
Jungkook: hehe i can!
Y/n: really say it!!

He said the mcq and i wrote it but someone snatched the paper and it was taehyung and he copied it. Now i were just left with long answers,i looked in front and quietly called suga but no response so i shaked him. BIGGEST MISTAKE!!!
Suga: YAH!! WAS ABOUT TO WIN A DIAMOND!
*whole class bursts out laughing*
Teacher: QUIET!!AND DON'T SLEEP, WRITE!
Suga: let me sleep 'cause i won't write anything anyways.
*everyone laughed again*
_______________________

To Be Continued....

How is it going till now?.....