16.

Y/n POV
School torture just ended and me? exhausted😴😪 I just wanna sleep..... but when I asked Taehyung to go home he said he have a party to attend so he is not gonna come now alright i asked him for the keys of the house as he locked the door in the morning. "Here" he showed me the keys but when I was about to take it he raised his hand.😑 I am already tired 😫 and he.... sn of a nutcracker!!!

Author POV
Y/n: give me the keys.
Taehyung: nope!😌😏
Y/n: Yah give me the keys you giraff bastard!!!🤬
Taehyung: WoaH! alright alright , it's in my pocket pull it out!
Y/n: god gave you hands to use not to eat all day.!
Taehyung: ok then you don't want keys*sips his coke*
Y/n: Ugh..!
*you enter your hand but touched something else as he moaned and you quickly pulled your hand out*
Taehyung: ahh~ you want that?😏
Y/n: i will kill you mf!!🤬😡🤬😡🤬
*he laughed and pulled out the keys you try to snatch it but he is tall duh he is freaking 5,10 and me? 5,2 fuck my life and try to snatch it by jumping but he ran and you chased*
While they were running through the corridors someone extended their leg which made yn fall and got her knee hurt. Taehyung too stopped in his tracks and ran towards yn.
Taehyung: hey.....are you ok yn?
He kneeled and checked you, as he got angry 😠(and yeah as we all know angry Taehyung is very dangerous yet marvelous 😏..... ahm... well nvm) so he stood up and faced them, you as well turn and saw who it was. JOOSIN (yes this burden on earth is still alive)
Taehyung: SAY SORRY TO HER!!!
Joosin: huh? I was trying to help you Taehyung. I thought you love to bully her?!
Taehyung: ONLY ME👈!! ONLY I CAN BULLY HER!!
At this your eyes pop out acc not only yours but everyone's.
Taehyung: now say-
Y/n: Taehyung leave it let's go.
You stopped Taehyung as you could see tears forming in joosin's eyes and you knew why and u felt sad obviously 😔 (Author:🤪 Yn:AUTHOR!! Author: oops sry) You dragged him outside.
You both sat on one of the bench Taehyung looked at her wound intensely.
Taehyung: wait I'll be back with the bandage.
He was abt to go but yn holds his hand.
Yn: no need tae.
Taehyung: yn, it's bleeding, lemme get bandage.
He left and yn let out a sigh.
Yn*mind*: Even though he annoys the shit outta me but still helps and cares for me..
Yn thought and smile to herself.
Yn: what if I have a bf like him... h-huh? What are you thinking yn.*Facepalm*

____________________________________

To Be Continued.....

Awww are they having feelings for each other?😈😏🤨well NVM.