Book 1 Chapter 3

"Well, continue it more!" Bob said. "Okay, okay, settle your hippie butt down alright." Ren stated. "I am just excited." Bob sighed. "What did I say if I scold you?" "To never be sorry because no one got hurt." "Exactly."

"King Ren sobbed his way to the Kingdom of Renchant, both defeated and lost."

"I can't believe it. I was blinded by rage. Oh, Martyn, I am sorry for doing this to you." Ren cried. It happens to be that Impulse was walking by to gather some more resources. "Time to die, Ren!" "Stop!" A mysterious voice shouted. Suddenly, a sound of a twig broke, revealing the mysterious figure.

"Martyn? What are you doing here? I thought you would just leave me to die alone?" "Humph, you just got lucky I was also out for hunt." Martyn scoffed as he injured Impulse very badly, making him scurry back to the Kingdom of the Swamp. "And who told I hate you?" "You did." "Nonsense. Look what I said back there was not meant like I was hating you okay, now go back to Renchant. Your kingdom awaits you." "T-thanks Martyn. Think you can spare me some food for the way home?" "Uh, sure."

"They both parted ways back to their kingdoms. But a loud explosion was heard." Ren narrated.

"What was that!" Ren shouted. "I don't know but it looks like it came from Renchant." Martyn pointed out. Ren started to run, turning into a werewolf on the way, sobbing, crying, worried for his kingdom.

As he arrives, he sees King Etho and his accomplice, Impulse, on a mountain ledge, laughing at the date they caused to his defenseless kingdom. "Not so powerful now, are we, wolf freak!" Impulse laughed. "Now, now, Impulse, let him wallow in what's left of his pathetic kingdom." Etho said. "You will pay for this, Etho. You. Will. PAY!" Ren screamed and slashed Impulse in half within a hot second. Impulse's dead body disappeared. Etho was enraged.

"Hey, wolf freak. Think you're so tough that you decided to- what?" Etho paused as Ren started breathing harder and harder, the moon gets bloodier every huff of air released from an enraged werewolf. "Sir, we should back off." A soldier stated. "No, no, I want to fight it." Etho ninja'd behind Ren, only to be greeted with spikes coming out of his back and a slice that will forever damage Etho's body.

After they were gone, Ren collapsed from the exhaustion and wallowing because of his kingdom gone to dust. Martyn arrives in a horse, and freezes at the horrifying sight that is the kingdom he once used to live in, dead and crumbled to shreds. "Ren? REN! Oh god, Ren, what in the world were you thinking?" Martyn worriedly said. "Come on, bud, up you go to the horse, come on."

"What on Earthbread is going on here?" Joel said, channeling his inner Golden Cheese Cookie, courtesy of Grian. "Found him collapsed at the front of what seemed to be the remnants of his home. Well, our home." Martyn explained. "That's awful!" Said Scott. "Who could have done that! I mean Scar would but he is such a coward." Grain scoffed. "Jimmy wouldn't either. He doesn't have the balls to do it." Scott blabbered. They all gasped when the idea finally hit them.

Suddenly, an army was marching towards the Kingdom of the Swamp and confront Etho and Impulse.

"Oh Etho! I have a trade offer to you!" A warm voice said. Etho hesitated at first but he was foolish enough to think that it was the voice of Bdubs, the prince of the Kingdom of the Plains. "Coming right over Bdubs!" Etho replied "Bdubs". As he open the gate, a barrage of arrows was shot at him, nearly killing him, thanks to his plot armor. "Wait, where's Bdubs?" Etho questioned the head of the army, which was Joel. "That would probably be Grian you were talking to." Joel chuckled a laugh. "Now, Wolf Army, attack!" Joel commanded.

As the fight grew and grew, the less of a liveable space it is for the Kingdom of the Swamp. Citizens fled their homes, some injured, some dead. Etho's army was crumbling as The Wolf Hill Army destroyed the entire kingdom. "Say goodbye to the Kingdom, Etho." Scott sassed. Joel and his army left, with no casualties thanks to the amazing work of armory by Martyn and the phenomenal performance Scott strategized to conqueer the war to their favor.

"Etho wept at the site of his beloved home, crumbled and smashed into pieces. Impulse on the other hand, betrayed Etho and joined the Kingdom of the Plains. Everything was gone. He had lost hope. He walked into the fire still hot from the war. He had died, his third life." Ren expressed.

"I am telling you, Ren, you should get a job as a theater narrator or even an actor because the emotion and drama makes me want to be blown away by a hurricane of jacarandas!" Bob squealed. "Okay, Isabela, stop it or Abuela will be mad~" Ren said. "Oh don't start it with me, Mirabel." Bob said. They both laughed. Ren's phone rang, it was Doc.

"Hey baby!" Doc said. "Hello sunshine!" Ren said. "I know that voice, you're being King Ren again, aren't you?" Doc guessed. "You are right! Bob insisted me to tell him the story." "Hi Doc, it's me, the ever-so-blossoming as always, Renbob the Hipbob." "Hello to you too, Bob, uh anyways, it's almost time for our anniversary date, get ready, plum." "Sure will, sugar." "Bye boo." Ren hang up.

"Well, I guess I'll continue it tomorrow. Bye Bob!" "Tell Doc I said hi!" Bob shouted. Ren entered Doc's vehicle, ready to go on a date.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note

Surprise ship! Y'all didn't expect a RenDoc in a Ren x Martyn fic no? Don't worry about the love part, it will happen on the next chapter

On that note, I guess, I'll see you on the matrix side, goodbye!

1010 words.