𝐈

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕:𝟏𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝟕:𝟏𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Boyd please!" you begged over the phone. "bro no, I'm tired of you! you niggas never give me gas money! find a different ride to school" Boyd ranted over the phone. you rolled your eyes and groaned. "your so fake nigga. if you don't pick me up I'm telling your mom". he mugged you hard and then sighed. "I'll be there in 5 minutes" you smiled showing all your teeth. after he hung up the phone you stood in front of your mirror to make sure you looked good. your hair was in a slick back bun with edges laid. you wore a brown fitted crop with printed white letters "obsessed" dark brown biker shorts with your new white air force 1s.

you did light make-up this morning so you were ready for the day. you heard a loud beep outside and knew it was Boyd. You grabbed your bag, went down the stairs, and walked out the front door. your face scrunched up as you saw some random girl in the front seat. you got in the back and once you closed the door turned around and looked at you. "hi! I'm Catherine. it's nice to meet you". she held out her and you just awkwardly stared at her until she pulled back her hand.

she was a white girl with blonde hair and dead ends. her fake eyelashes weren't even put on properly and she smelled a little funky. you knew who she already was because she was on the cheerleading team and during one of the cheers she fell right in front of the whole gym. the floor might've been slippery but she completely wiped out. now you could've sworn Boyd said he hated her but whatever. not your business.

"Can one of y'all turn the radio on?" you leaned forward into the front of the seat. Boyd pressed a button and the radio turned on. you bopped your head and quietly hummed to the music till you reached your destination.

you quickly hopped out of the car and started walking to the school building. you didn't want to hear another sound out from Catherine. her voice was the too high pitch. she reminded you of an annoying cartoon character.

you opened the door and a cold breeze hit your skin. you went to your locker unlocking his combination. Hailey and Jolene came up from both your sides and hugged you. "heyy" Hailey put her chin on your shoulder her eyes a light shade of red and lidded. "already high? morning already starting wrong?" she sighed and lazily moved her chin off you. "bro my dad keeps blowing up my phone cause he wanna see me now that his ass outta jail. he doesn't even care about me he's just mad my momma got a new man now" Hailey ranted. "maybe you should just talk to him. so then he can hop off your dick" Jolene advised.

Hailey shrugged her shoulders. you knew she wanted to have a relationship with her dad but Hailey always felt like something that he could push aside. she was never the main priority. you closed your locker ready to go to class until you heard a bunch of cheering and hollering from down the hallway. you rolled your eyes knowing exactly who it was. well, who they were.

the jocks. today was the first official game to start the season and ofc it was a home game. sports were never really your thing because simply the town, the school, and everyone just took it way too seriously. the pressure to be the best all the time was something you could and can't ever handle. the boys' basketball team started clapping, shouting, and body-checking each other with Eren Yeager and his merry band of followers leading this idiotic charge.

as soon as the hallway was cleared you went to class now aggravated with a headache forming. just because there was a basketball game what made them think at this time in the morning you should be hollering and acting like a bunch of buffoons? Jolene and Hailey could tell how aggravated you were and knew not to press any of your buttons.

you, Hailey, and Jolene headed to class, and unfortunately, her first class of the day started with four out of five of the starting lineup. Connie Springer. Jean Kirsten. Armin Arlert. and the leader to them all, Eren Yeager. they all walked into the class with no care in the world about how fucking loud they were. they acted like typical jocks and movies. dumping girls left and right. acting as if they owned the school and everyone it.

Eren and his 3 musketeers sat behind the three of you. now you wanted to jump out the window. for one Hailey has a tiny crush on Armin. which you would think isn't the worst possible thing in the world but behind those pretty ocean, eyes are a serious heartbreaker. they all are. the bell rang and the teacher started the lesson plan for today.

today you were writing notes from the slide show your teacher was showing. you pulled out your computer and started typing them out. you felt someone tap your shoulder. you ignored it at first. the person just kept tapping you. you turned around with a blank stare. "yo, got a pencil?" Eren fucking Yeager. "how do you not bring a pencil to class?" you were being serious and not just trying to be an ass. "ion think I needed it, but I know your nerdy ass got a pencil, so let me borrow that shit." you wanted to slap him so badly but you didn't. you just rolled your eyes and continued typing your notes on your computer.

"alright bitch." you heard him mutter under his breath. your patience now was running extremely thin. who the fuck does this night think he is? he wanted to act all rude and then get something from you. guess he doesn't know who you are.

as the class went on he constantly was chatting and being extremely annoying. and to top it all off, your teacher was barely going through the slide show. an hour has passed and you've gone through 3 slides. the teacher just keeps telling random stories that have barely anything to do with the slide, which irradiated you even more. just wanted the class to end. the bell rang loud and clear. you quickly got up and made your way to the door.

"excuse me, miss, l/n. can you stay back for a minute?" you internally rolled your eyes. you walked over to the teacher. "I would like you to tutor two young men that are on the brink of failing my class. you're at the top of my class and I think you tutoring them would be extremely helpful". "honestly sir, I have a lot of extracurriculars and lots of work for other classes-" "I'll count you them tutoring as extra credit" he interrupted you. now you were intrigued. this was a hard class to take and colleges would be impressed by how high your grade could be. "sure, I'll do it. who are the two students will I be tutoring?"

"Eren Yeager and Connie Springer"

hope you liked this chapter! don't forget to vote!