𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Eren's pov

Eren's pov

I drove off into the night in a blind rage. How could she say that? We may have started out rocky, but we still had good memories together. I know that everytime i see you I'm happy. She  makes me feel safe. She puts me in my place when no one else will. Her laugh is contagious.

Her love is a drug. A drug I can't and won't stop taking. I need her, doesn't she understand that? I'm so in love with her that I don't know how to breathe without her. She's the reason I smile and get up in the morning. Her and Floch arent her and me.

I didn't even realize that i'm at the liquor store. I went in and grabbed two packs of beer and went back into my car and drove to the one place no one would find me. There was a pond with a giant rock next to it. When I need to clear my head I always go here.

Now I'm here to get drunk out of mine so I can't forget everything she said. Or maybe drown myself in this fucking pond. Still debating.

It feels like my heart was ripped out of my chest. It took me a second to admit, but I'm in love with her. Truly in love with her. So much so that I cannot live without her.

I open the first pack of beer and grab one of the cans. I chug it down. I don't even like beer. It burns my throat and leaves an uncomforting feeling in my stomach.

I drink 3 beers and my mind is becoming foggy. That's where I sent my first text. After 3 more beers I called her. She didn't answer so I called her four more times and each time I left a voicemail after every single one. 

I open the next pack of beer and chug the first two. I've gotten numb to the taste now. It still burns my throat a little.

I'm walking around the woods now. I have four beers left. I usually feel happier when I'm drunk. I can only think about y/n. One time we went to get ice cream and she dropped hers so I gave her mine and she tried to hide her smile.

She never liked her smile which is weird because I've always loved it. One of my favorite memories. Y/n is the only girl I truly want. She's made me fall in love with her while I've made her fall out of love with me. I didn't realize that the salty liquid was falling from my eyes and my heart breaks even more as I think more and more about our memories.

Rage takes over me and I throw the rest of the cans of beer I have left. What a fucking life i have. I'm Eren fucking Yeager crying and whining over a girl when there's a million out! So many girls want me. Who cares if one doesn't?

I care. I should stop pretending like I don't.
I'm calling again.

"P-Please just answer one of my calls or my text. Please don't leave me y-y/n I'm nothing without you. I'll do anything to be with you. Just please" a sob broke out. "You're my everything. You made me believe in love and happiness. You make everything s-so clear. Y-You're the best part about me! I'm my best self when I'm with you. I can't do this y/n. I-I know you think this is best, but i'm telling you it's not. We have something special and real! Please. I'm begging you"