𝐗𝐗𝐈

y/n l/n

y/n l/n

A month later

Life has been better. Something I've never thought would happen is I'm like going out with Floch. He's actually become really hot and sweet.

We started talking after he basically saved me from what could've been a serious drunken massacre. He apologized for what happened in highschool and said he was going through a lot and just let out his anger at Eren and he didn't mean to ruin our relationship.

I told him it didn't matter because it was Eren's fault at the end of the day. It was better that I found out now than sometime later. We talked about our lives over the last four years. He's been doing really good for himself. He's started a business that is beautifully thriving.

Plus he was super hot. Don't know if i mentioned that.

I like talking to him and he likes talking to me. But we've both got out of some serious relationships and we want to start things off slow. I feel giddy around him. Like im back in fucking highschool. Isnt that so fucking silly? I should've realized that after the first time with Eren that being involved with him in any type of way would just get me hurt. No nigga is worth so much pain and suffering.

Hailey and Jean also really like Floch. She's liked him since the moment he called her off my phone. He recognized me at the bar and wanted to come say hi. He saw I was trying to call Hailey. He helped me grab all my things and waited outside with me till Hailey came. I was hanging over his shoulder on the verge of puking my gut out and I couldn't even walk. 

She thanked him and she got his number for me so I could thank him. So I guess I owe her for that one.

I just need to emphasize how much he has changed. Eren told me he had fixed all the highschool drama with Floch and when he saw and talked to Floch he was so different now, but I never imagined on this big of a scale. He has rock hard abs? This white ass nigga was a toothpick before. Now he is the hulk?

I like it though. I blocked Eren and deleted his number, so I didn't convince myself to run back to him. Me, Floch, Jean and Hailey are going to a party.

i love little Heaven, but she's been ruining all the fun college party stuff for my bestie. "Let's go bitch. I need to drink my ass off tonight!" Hailey yelled from the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at her. I don't know why she thinks she's drinking her ass off when Jean is gonna stop her at 2 drinks max. Floch texted me saying he'd meet me at the party. also saying i better be ready to dance with some very inappropriate emojis after.

God, everything he does is so hot. I mean a simple text has me clenching my legs together. We haven't really done anything yet and it's really pissing me off. We've kissed. like little pecks. but every time we meet up i'm like a nervous ducking reck. twirling my hair, biting my lip and looking down at the ground nervous like that white bitch in twilight.

Tonight is different. liquid courage is now in play. so i'll have the balls to do more than just give him little pecks.

A pillow is thrown at my head and snaps me out of my dirty thoughts of Floch. I whip my head around to see Hailey standing there scowling at me like a mother. I hate when she does this. "Get up! I want to go to the party!" Hailey whined.

I got up and I fixed my hair before we left. Jean was waiting outside in the car. When we got in the car he grabbed Hailey's face and kissed her. Then kissed her again. Now they were full blown making out. When his hand reached her neck I had to stop this. I know yall are always with Heaven, but there's no way that you are this horny. I slapped Jean on the head and whipped his head in my direction while rubbing the back of his head.

Hailey started giggling and I just sat back in my seat. "Come on, we have somewhere to be". He rolled his eyes at me and started to drive to the party.

I walked into the house and the music was blasting, led lights flashing, the smell of weed and alcohol clogging my nose. I smiled and went straight to the drink. This is exactly what I needed. I took a shot of tequila. A hand wrapped around my waist and I grabbed whoever's hand and turned around to see Floch.

"You scared me" he pressed his lips to me and kissed him back. His lips were so soft. He smirked against my lips. "I didn't mean to scare you baby" I smiled.

I can get used to him calling me that. I intertwined my fingers with his and pressed my lips against his again. I let him slip his tongue to my mouth. His other hand grabbed my ass which made me moan a little into our kiss. "You're so addicting y/n" Floch whispered against my lips.

I need to be closer to him. My hands started going up his shirt.  I didn't care if people were all around us. I need him. And I need him right now. "You get real handsy when after one shot I see" a smirk appeared on his lips. He grabbed my hands and started to bring me outside to his car. He held my hand tightly so I didn't lose him in the crowd.

When we got outside I saw Eren and Connie getting out of his car and I squeezed Floch's hand. He also saw them and squeezed my hand again. Eren saw me and his eyes lit up. He walked over to us and I whispered to Floch that I'm going to talk to him real quick. I walked up to Eren and I sighed.

What am I even going to say to him? "y/n. I've been trying to text and call you for a while now. Everything Connie said was a lie and he'll even tell you it is. It was just a ploy to get at you, but he clearly realized it didn't work and now you're with Floch. I just needed to explain that to you cause I thought we were heading to a good place. So can we go somewhere and figure this out?" his tone was something I've never heard out of Eren. he sounded so desperate.

Hearing all that made me realize what I needed to say to him. I just needed to tell the truth.

"Eren, that's not a good idea. Me and you should've never even happened to Eren. The whole reason why we're together was a dare. We keep hurting and using each other. I used you. I had zero intention of starting something back up with you and I know you were hoping for that. I care about you Eren. I really do, but we just aren't good together. I don't trust you the same anymore. I know what happened was a long time ago but I never gave myself time and space to heal and try and earn back your trust. I think we need space from each other. Then maybe we can be real friends".

Eren's face dropped and the more I went on his face was lifeless. His eyes were filled with tears. Connie came up behind him and tried to say something to him. But he pushed him away and went back to the car and drove off.

His reaction doesn't make me regret anything I said. I told him the truth and right now he doesn't want to accept the truth, but soon he will. I know he will.

hope you enjoyed <3

hope you enjoyed <3.