𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

You refreshed yourself in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom leaving her sobbing

You refreshed yourself in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom leaving her sobbing. Her little minions ran after her in the next couple of minutes. This was an ass fucking day. You went to concessions and bought yourself snickers and a soda before you could go back into the gym. Floch was right behind you. For what reason? no idea. "Glad you came to the game tonight y/n." you couldn't even pretend to be nice right now. Not today. "I didn't come to see you play Floch. I came to see Eren hence why I'm wearing his jersey number and not yours." his smile turned upside down. "y/n Eren isn't a good guy for you. He's lying to-" "Floch I'm going to stop you right there. Today has been a shitty day and I can't listen to you try and plead your case on why you're the best option for me and not Eren. Find someone else to fawn over please." Floch clenched into a fist and then took another step closer to you. "Your life is going to crumble and it's all going to burn to ashes because of Eren fucking Yeager. Then you're going to realize that you should've gone for me when you had the chance!" he yelled and stomped away back into the gym.

You just rolled your eyes unfazed by Floch. You saw Eren at the water fountain down the hallway. You smiled and walked over to him. When he lifted his head up you smiled at him.

"I would hug you, but I'm really sweaty."

you giggled. "You're playing really good out there."

He kissed your lips. You kissed him back. "I'll see you after the game."

He jogged away back into the locker room to meet up with his team. You turned around and saw Hailey walking and wiping her eyes. You walked towards her until you were a few feet away. She stopped and looked at you. Her eyes were extremely puffy and tears were flowing from her eyes. "I fucking hate men so much." you opened your eyes and she flopped into a hug with you. It was a quick hug because she got up and wiped her eyes and placed a fake and sad smile on her face. "I just wanna forget about him because who needs him right? So let's finish watching the game."

It was back to back scoring at this point. everytime Paradi scored the ball. the next play Marley would score. no one was grabbing the lead. with 2 minutes left in the third quarter Marley calls a timeout. The student sections were both getting extremely wild and crazy. You were watching Eren and Floch start getting into it on the bench until the coach stepped in and yelled at them to know it off.

you knew Floch had a crush on you. you didn't know it was to this extent. Floch is not only a masochist dick but was a fucking creepy weirdo. he would slide up on your story and constant text your number. This obsession started in middle school during a dance. your friends dared you to dance with him and at first you had no problem until after he started following you. it stopped for a bit when you were dating Reiner, but after Reiner it was 10x worse. you never said anything because Jolene just convinced you that you were being overdramatic. Now he's taken it over the top. yet you have no idea what to do. you've rejected him so many times that you thought at this point he'd give up and try to get with someone that actually wanted him. I mean it must be hard for him. since no sane woman would actually want him. They both are glaring at each other when they walk back on to the court after the timeout. Marley has the ball and they begin to run a play and Falco does a back door on Floch and scores a lay up. Eren yells at Floch to get his head in the game and something else that sets Floch off.  Floch stops and starts walking over to Eren. Eren, after he makes an elbow jumper looks confused at Floch. Floch then throws a punch at Eren, but Eren dodges. Before Eren could throw a deadly punch back the refs and the coach split them apart. Eren's eyes were filled with pure anger and hatred. You were even scared of him and you were nowhere near him.