𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Eren yeager

Eren yeager

six months later

It's been a while but i finally am not obsessed with y/n. Well ish. I took a step back from love and thought about myself. I'm not perfect and I have issues that I need to figure out. I shouldn't drag y/n down because I wasn't relationship ready.

These last six months we have become really good friends. We hang out a couple of times a week. It's not like I can't not be around her. Sometimes when I see her and Floch together it pisses me off. Not a lot. Just a little.  

It makes me feel better that I know Floch doesn't approve of our friendship. Apparently he gets "slightly" jealous.

Today we are all having dinner at Hailey and Jean's to celebrate literally nothing. Hailey probably has new glassware she wants to show off. Anyways no one cares about them.

I can't lie and say I haven't been slightly flirting with y/n. It's just harmless flirting. Like commenting on her hair or her outfit. I'm just testing the waters. I still think Floch is still a douche. I mean he hates me. Like he made it his personal mission to break me and her up.

I grabbed  my keys and left my dorm for my car. I can't wait to see her. She's so amazing. She's studying art and wants to start her own business. She wants to teach people how to paint and she's doing so well. I'm really proud of all her accomplishments. Makes me want to be just like her.

She's gonna be so successful. I texted her asking if she needs a ride and she unfortunately said no because Floch is picking her up. Stupid bitch ass Floch.

Connie texted me about Jolene. Why does he think I care about him and Jolene? She's been the biggest bitch to the woman of my dreams and he thinks I care if she won't text him back?

He also knows Jolene is the biggest gaslighter and manipulator in history. He knows she's just going to twist his feelings then he's going to end up pissed and heartbroken.

I pulled into the drive away and it seems like I'm first. Jean and Hailey know that I may or may not be flirting with y/n. Hailey thinks I'm an "idiotic n word who needs to make better life choices before she starts making the decisions for me". Jean says to focus on myself and not my dick. So annoying.

I walk to the door and knock. Floch opens the door and his face turns sour real quick. All it does is boost my ego. I smile widely at him and allow myself in because I give zero shits. y/n is sitting on the coach and when she sees me she gets up and gives me a hug.

God, she smells so good.

I see Jean and dap him up. "Come with me" Jean whispers with me and starts to walk to the kitchen. Hailey is in there with a hand on her and the other holding Heaven. Kill me now I'm going to get fucking lectured.

"Eren tonight your little act you're trying to do stops. I'm 'bout tired of yo bullshit" she covers Heaven's ear when she says bullshit. Does she actually think I'm about to listen to her? "Floch is going to ask y/n to be his girlfriend after dinner, so don't be a dick and fuck it up" she sternly looks at me.