𝐈𝐈

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐:𝟏𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝟐:𝟏𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧

"so basically, I hate my life" you groaned to your friends. "I'll help you study. tutoring two dumb jocks would be torture" Jolene said to you. you smiled at her. being with one of your best friends while tutoring those buffoons would make it 10x better.

"thank you so much, Jo. if you were there I actually might not shoot myself" everyone laughed including you. all four of you walked out of the building since the school day was over. you all walked over to Boyd's car. Boyd sat in the driver seat, you hopped into the passenger seat, then Jolene and Hailey were in the back seat. before Boyd could even start the car a short-haired brunette banged both her hands on the hood of the car. jolene and Hailey poked Bothe their heads in the front seat to get a good look at her.

"BOYD GET YOUR ASS OUT THE CAR NOW!" she shouted slamming on the hood again. now you are probably wondering who this is. this is Lelani. one of many Boyd's hoes. the difference with her is Boyd has a weird attachment to her that he doesn't want to admit. usually, after a couple of fucks he dumps the girl and moves on. but with Leilani he goes back to her, he even remembers specific and personal details about her. he always said that she was just good at sex but they never seemed to be the whole story.

Boyd sucked his teeth and hopped out of the car. he walked over to her and as he did she slapped him. "you're a bitch Boyd. really? Catherine? that's your type now?" Boyd shrugged. "what happened to wanting something different now?" she started tapping her foot on the ground, her eye twitching. Boyd looked at her. anger was written all over her face. "I wasn't necessarily implying that I wanted something between me and you again" "fine, but don't text me late at night anymore. I'm tired of being your little fucking paw." she walked away with tears on the brim of her eyes. Boyd watched her walk and then went back into the car.

the car ride was silent until Jolene said something. "you're a real asshole Boyd" in a nonchalant tone Boyd responded "I mean I had to be honest with her. I'm not looking for any commitments" Hailey kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes. "nigga you're truly dumb. Leilani is probably the best thing that ever happened to you, but you constantly throw that away. now she'll most likely never talk to you again. now the best you got is white girl Catherine" Boyd just rolled his eyes and turned on the radio to drown everyone at. he knew they were right but that didn't change the fact that he knew he wasn't right for Leilani. she had big plans on the way. he just wanted to 'go with the flow. so he separated himself from relationships, especially with her. he wants her to have the best chance in life. unfortunately, he knew that life would have to be without him.

 unfortunately, he knew that life would have to be without him

𝟓:𝟑𝟎 𝐩.𝐦.
𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

you prepared everything at your dining room table so everyone could come over and study. you made snacks, and drinks, and put all the necessary tools for each subject on the table. your dad was once again "out on business". which really
was him fucking a new co-worker, so he had to do nothing but get all the credit.

you heard the doorbell ring and went to the door. you checked the security camera to the front door to make sure it was one of your guests. you saw Eren looking at his phone at the door. you took a deep breath before opening the door.

once you opened the door. he looked up and stuff his phone in his pocket. he gave you a lazy smirk. his hair was down and looked a little wet as if he just got out of the shower. you assumed he must've had practice before this. he wore black sweats, white Nike long sleeves that showed off his abs and muscles, and white and black Jordan 1's.

you moved to the side to let him in and he walked inside and examined your house. "sweet house" he said walking to the table. "thanks" you nodded and sat down at the table. "you made snacks? I'm fucking starving. thank god." he sat down and started digging in. you sat down and looked at him. even though he's been here for 5 minutes something about Eren is different than he usually is. he's calmer, definitely less of a fucking asshole, and just something else about his personality.

"so Eren, what do your grades look like?" you cringed at yourself because you sounded like a teacher. he pulled out his phone and showed you his grades and your jaw dropped. his GPA was 3.4 which surprised you cause you thought it'd be lower. he had mostly a's and b's. he just had a D in history.

you were surprised that he had decent grades. "looks like history is your downfall" he shrugged and continued eating. you grabbed a history book and opened it up. "we have a test soon on the French Revolution and Mr. C said you could do some extra credit assignments to boost up your grade" you said to Eren with a small smile. "or you could do my extra credit assignments for me. I've already got a lot of work. also starting varsity point guard takes a lot of my time as well, so be a doll and help me out". he gave you a low mischievous smirk. "I could always repay back the favor in many different ways" he spoke in a low seductive tone that your heart stop for moment.

unfortunately, for Eren at least you grew disgusted in a matter of second and you scowled at him. "are you trying to make me do your extra credit work in exchange for sex?" "well when you say it like that it sounds bad, but in that department im not bad at any-" Eren was interrupted with a stinging pain in his cheek. yes, you did just slap him.

"if you really think im one the girls at school begging to get a piece of 'Eren Yeager' then you are sadly mistaken. get tf out my house with that bullshit nigga. you've crossed the wrong black bitch" you grabbed his jacket off the chair and walked over to the door furiously. you opened the door and pointed to the exit. Eren got up and walked to the door. you slammed his jacket to his chest and slammed the door in his face. you sighed and went upstairs to your room for the night.

"i hate Eren fucking Yeager"

i haven't been on here in a minute LMAO

i'm going to get more into it
thoughts?
enemies to lovers is what i'm feeling for these two