𝐕𝐈

𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲𝟖:𝟒𝟑 𝐩

𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟖:𝟒𝟑 𝐩.𝐦.
𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

Eren has been blowing up your phone since the night in his car. you dodged most of his texts. He's even called you. 'i wanna fall asleep on the phone with you'. you weren't repulsed by the idea, but it was Eren. Famous manslut Eren. you meant what you said. you wanted to love someone. not to be a warm body on the weekends.

Unfortunately, for Eren, he knew he had to prove to you that he wasn't like what everyone says. he wanted to love just as much as you did. he was determined to prove that to you. so he thought of a genius plan. you were sitting on the couch watching friends. no matter how much people hated it you loved every bit of it. The doorbell rang so you paused your show and went over to the door.

You looked through the peephole you had on the door. There stood Eren at your doorstep with a bag of snacks and drinks smiling at you through the peephole. You rolled your eyes and opened the door with your hand on your hip. Your eyes were narrowed at him and your face filled with disgust. All Eren was focused on was how good you look. You had short pajama pants that wrapped around your thighs so nicely. You were also wearing a tight tank up.

The best part of it all. Listen closely. You had no bra.

"Hey, baby. You weren't answering my texts, so I brought snacks and drinks. Don't worry I asked Jolene for all your favorites" he smiled brightly again. If you heard one more word leave his idiotic fucking mouth.

Your heart ached a little at him mentioning Jolene. You haven't talked to her since that night. You texted her a couple of times. She left you in red each time. You talked to Hailey and all she said was, "Yeager if you call me baby ever again, I'll break your fucking nose. Thanks for the snacks, but you're not coming in" you grabbed the bag, but he didn't let go. He pulled the bag closer to him making you stumble closer to him. You fluttered your eyes up to his. Your bodies were inches away from each other. "You said when I was ready to have love over hoes, you would give me a chance. Let me get that chance." your lips slightly parted and your eyes widened a little at him. You did say that, but honestly, you didn't think he would actually step up. You thought he would go back to his other hoes or something.

"Fine. come in". You let go of the bag and walked back inside. Eren was super giddy inside. He finally was one step closer to getting through your tough exterior. He followed you over to the couch. When you sat down he sat next to you very close and wrapped his arm around you. "Yeager removes your arm or I will have to remove it for you". He very quickly moved his arm but remained extremely close to you.

You unpaused the show and started digging in the bag for snacks. He did get all your favorites. "I never really liked friends seems like a forced comedy" you turned your head at him and stared at him. The show has barely started and he's already talking hot shit? He looked at you confused. "Yeager I got a question" "shoot pretty lady" you rolled your eyes. "Do you even process what you are about to say before you say it?" he looks up and pretends like he's thinking. It pisses you off even more. "Nope"

You moved away from him and turned on Netflix. "Netflix and chill?" he leaned closer with a smirk on his face. You flipped him off and scrolled through the movies. "What do you want to watch Yeager?" "Hmmm. Something scary" you went to the horror section and scrolled through. "Hey pick that one" you stopped and saw it was called 'the wretched'. You weren't a big horror person and this shit looked fucking scary.

(if you've watched it, you understand that shit is creepy asf.)

"Why this one?" he shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arm around you pulling you closer. "I'll protect you". You wanted to yell at him. The words were stuck in your throat. Your face was heating up and you felt warm inside. Maybe he was trying to be better. Maybe you and he could work something out. You pressed on the movie and you let yourself warm into his embrace. You were happy. It had been a long time since you'd had a moment like this with someone and you weren't opposed to it.

 It had been a long time since you'd had a moment like this with someone and you weren't  opposed to it

school kicking everyone's ass or just me??
don't forget to vote!!