𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

y/n l/n

y/n l/n

I've made mistakes in my life. The biggest mistake of my life in highschool is when I first met Eren Yeager. He made me realize that love out there is rare. Pure and true love is not for the faint of heart and it most certainly isn't for Eren yeager. He's a fucking loser. He doesn't want or believe in love. He believes in being a whore. That's all he'll ever be. I've promised myself that I would never let myself get into a position like that again. Jocks are assholes. Bottom line.

I'm in college now and unfortunately Eren goes to my college's rival school. Full ride D1 scholarship for basketball. I swear he isn't even that good. Which is allowed 5 minutes down the road. Which is why you need to understand something. Yes, I was hurt the way Eren hurt me, but college at the beginning was extremely stressful. I needed to distress myself in some way. So me and Eren have had a little thing going on. I wouldn't say friends and benefits cause we're not friends. You get the idea though. Anytime I feel like I'm getting feelings for him again I ghost him. Immediately.

Hailey scolds me every time I get with him. Her AND Jean actually. Jean despises Eren for some reason. He says I need to stop and that this is toxic. I don't care though. Hailey and Jean have been together for nearly four years. They are adorable together. It's a funny story the day they got together was the day she went into labor. About 30 minutes after he asked her out she started having contractions. Their anniversary is the day before Heaven's birthday. Cutest baby ever and cutest name ever. She's adorable but a little shy. Boyd and Hailey go back and forth with her. After high school Boyd really stepped up. He became a better friend and father and now we all hang out again like we used to + Jean. Unfortunately, Jolene has not fallen into a pit straight to hell. She goes to some far out college.

While I'm sitting in my dorm trying to finish my work for the week, Eren starts calling me and I answer on my mac. I made him buy it for me since he broke my last computer because he um shook the bed too much. When I see his face pop up on the screen I glare. He was in his gaming chair and was shirtless.the whore himself was wearing gray sweats. "What do you want?" he smiles and I roll my eyes at him. "Can I come over?" It's been a while since he's come over so why not. "Only if your bringing food nigga".

He playfully rolled his eyes and smirked at me. "You can eat this dick baby" I looked up from my paper and saw him close up on the screen with a big grin on his face. "You know what I like. If I don't see food in your hand when you get here I'm not letting you in''. I hung up the phone on him before he could say anything and tried to finish my work before he got here.

Time passed and Eren sent me a picture of a bag of Mcdonald's. I sent back "hurry UP". I hope he grabbed me a caramel frappe. If he didn't I'm not sucking no dick tonight. Well I might. just might not be his dick i'm sucking.

10 minutes later i hear a knock on my door and when i open it Eren's standing there with a bag of food and stupid fucking smile I take the bag and walk over to my desk. As soon as I place it down Eren turns me around and clashes his lips against mine. I push him to the bed and when he sits down and takes his shirt off I sit right on his dick and slowly grind against him. His lips trail up and down my neck leaving little marks. I quietly moan because I don't like giving him the satisfaction of making me feel good.

I pull my shirt off and breast plop out. He instantly latches his lips onto my left nipple. I gasp and I feel him smirk. His hands play with the strap of my pants indicating he wants me to take them off. I get up and slip my pants off and so does he. He pushes me on the bed and goes in between my legs. Everytime he eats me out he stares at me with hunger in his eyes. He knows it gets me wet. God he's so fucking hot. His tongue slid in and out of me and licked all the right spots. I arched back and moaned. "Fuck fuck fuck". When Eren slid his finger in it didn't take long for me to cum. He licked every last drop from me. I lifted him and flipped. I trailed kisses down his chest. I left my marks wherever I pleased. I could see him holding back a groan.

He knows I hate that. I stroked his dick up and down slowly. I smirked hearing his low moans. "Come on y/n. Stop fucking around" he groaned lowly. He's so fucking needy. I mean who wouldn't be when you can fuck a girl like me. I lick his dick from the bottom all the way to the tip. I fluttered my eyes up to him as I slowly took him in my mouth. He squirmed slightly under my gaze. I never broke eye contact with him. Even as I bobbed my head up and down faster and his dick hit the back of my throat. The corners of my eyes were starting to water. I refused to let them fall. Not for him. He couldn't even get the words out before he came into my mouth.

That fucker did it on purpose. I glared at him before I got up and spit it out. "My bad princess" laced with sarcasm. "Stop talking" I pressed my lips to his and slipped my tongue into him. I lined up onto his cock and slowly slid down. I went up and down slowly and apparently that pace wasn't fast enough for him because then he started moving me up and down faster. I wrapped my arms around his neck just for balance. "Eren go harder. I'm gonna cum" i moaned in his ear. He did and soon I came onto his cock. He was about cum too and quickly pulled out and came on my stomach.

I got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I put on a hoodie and some boxers. Eren had finished getting dressed and was eating. I grabbed the bag and sat next to him and started eating. I turned on our post-sex show. We like to watch Jane the Virgin. Rafael is so fine. We watch in silence. In a comfortable silence.

"Jane should choose Michael" Eren blurted out. I slowly turned my head to him. "What are you talking about? Rafael is the obvious choice". Eren shook his head and looked back at the TV. I grabbed the remote and paused the show. "You think Michael is the best choice? He's controlling and a suck up". "He's a sweet guy and cares deeply about Jane. Rafael just wants to use her and only cares for her because of their kid". Real fucking rich coming from his mouth.

"He's actually trying to start something with her; he's trying to change. Unlike you" I snapped at him.

A confused expression displayed on his face. What a fucking dummy. He knows exactly what I'm talking about. He's a no good nothing whore. He always has been and always will be. "What are you trying to say?" He was now standing up and so was i. "How can you judge someone for using people when you're doing the same thing?". He ran his finger through his hair in agitation. "I don't want to argue. Eat the rest of your food and i'll see you later" he slipped his shoe on and walked out without a second glance.

Some might say I'm over dramatic about this whole thing. Some might say I'm a bitch for doing this to him. If you were me, watching that video, in that room when he lied to my face. That day I would have bet money on Eren to tell the truth. I trusted him. I told him everything. I wouldn't admit it back then and i cant admit aloud now but i was falling in love with him.

That's exactly what he wanted. I fell right into his trap. I truly do hate Eren. As much as you probably think I don't. I hate him and that's why I'm the one dealing the cards this time. I own the game. He doesnt get to make the rules.

He plays along and does what I tell him to do. As bad as this sounds, hes going to feel the fucking pain he caused me. I don't care what I have to do. I don't care if I hurt him worse. Because I know that I wasn't the only girl that he's done this to. But I was going to make sure I was the last one that this happens to.

I'm going to make Eren Yeager fucking hurt.

we back at it 🫶🏾

we back at it 🫶🏾. y'all been BEGGING for me to post this chapter so since i love y'all i did. hope you enjoyed <3.