2

"So she's a curse user?" Shoko asked, checking the vitals of the unconscious girl laying on the stretcher before her

Gojo sat languidly on a couch by the wall, seeming unbothered about the unconscious lady he'd brought in just moments earlier. His legs were crossed as he leaned back, head turned to face the ceiling.

"Yeah. She summoned some angel that killed the special-grade." He muttered.

Shoko placed her hand on the girl's neck, then her chest. She seemed fine, was breathing evenly, properly. A mere fainting from the immense shock she must have been experiencing as well as the fatigue from using so much cursed energy for her first time.

"She created a shikigami that killed a special-grade without having any prior knowledge of curses and sorcerers?"

Gojo adjusted his seating position, "That angel gave off a lot of cursed energy, a whole lot. It's less of shikigami and more of cursed spirit."

"A familiar?" Shoko suggested.

Familiars were rare but not impossible. It could be compared to Itadori's situation with Sukuna. A familiar to a jujutsu sorcerer was like Sukuna to Itadori; another being sharing your soul space. However, the sorcerer could call on their familiar to fight for them in its physical form.

Shoko looked down at the girl, with no prior knowledge of her familiar she was able to conjure it and have it slay a special-grade. Just what sort of beast was she sharing her soul space with?

'°°'
'°°'

Miyazō raised her head, her whole body feeling weak and exhausted. Her hand fisted over the soft, cloudy material that held her up. She opened her eyes to take in her surroundings.

She was on a cloud. In fact, she abruptly sat up and turned her head every which way. The sky stretched upwards, downwards, and sideways for as far as she could see.

Where was she? How was she sitting on a cloud? The memories flooded her head painfully.

Was she dead?

"No."

Miyazō jolted at the sound of the voice. She hesitantly turned around. Her angel floated in the sky, the three large pair of wings flapping softly at her back, ribbons of white material and strands of white hair billowed all around her. She looked beautiful, more majestic than Miyazō's drawings could ever render her.

Her eyes were still blindfolded but her sword was not there, a small smile played on her angel's lips.

"You're not dead, Seijin. Worry not." The angel's voice was smooth like silk and it reverberated in Miyazō's head, her chest.