11

Seijin had been to Jujutsu Tech only once before, and that was the day after she met Gojo, when Yaga assigned the white haired male to her as a teacher. Now was her second time at the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. For some reason, Gojo had wanted her to come along with him as he went to work.

The place looked a lot less eerie during the day. The place looked like a traditional school, not the place where all her problems started. Seijin looked to her side at the tall male walking beside her as they walked through the entrance. It was hard to see him as a teacher. He had such a playful attitude you couldn't believe he could keep anyone in line.

"Today you get to fully experience being my student." He said gleefully, pressing his hands together.

She hummed as they walked into the building, looking around the wooden walls and doors. Gojo moved languidly, as though he owned the place. And soon, they got to his classroom.

It had been a while since Seijin had seen Gojo's students; Megumi, Itadori and Nobara. But by then, she'd more or less gotten the gist of their personalities and characteristics. She obviously couldn't be all buddy buddy with them due to the slight age gap, but she enjoyed Itadori's and Nobara's presence.

Megumu was a bit too silent for her.

Gojo pushed open the doors to his classroom and offered his three students a wide smile and open arms. As expected, Megumi and Nobara rolled their eyes and ignored him, whereas Itadori entertained the grown man.

"Miyazō, hi!" The pink haired boy flocked to her side, wide grin on his face as he greeted her.

She smiled at him. "Hello Itadori."

"You're joining our class today?" Megumi asked her from his seat.

"She's going to be observing your wonderful teacher at work!" Gojo grinned, placing his hands on his hips and pushing his chest out in pride.

Miyazō just shook her head at his antics, truly finding it difficult to believe he could control a classroom. Though, he did have only three students, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle for him.

Then the doors opened once more and Seijin watched as a dark haired man walked in, holding some clipboard and adjusting his rectangular glasses. She recognised him from being on several sites at which she'd exorcised curses. But she'd never talked to him before, and didn't even know his name.

"Ijichi! And what brings you here?" Gojo asked, walking over to the man.

Seijin watched as his eyes turned to look at her, "Yaga would like to see the girl."

She frowned at how he'd referred to her. She liked to think she'd done enough to be considered as more than just 'the girl'.

"What for?" Gojo asked.