6

"I don't encourage you to get too close to Gojo Satoru, Seijin

"I don't encourage you to get too close to Gojo Satoru, Seijin." Miyazō found herself back in the clouds, with Hanenoken next to her, shrunken down to a less intimidating size. "I especially don't encourage you to develop feelings."

Miyazō scowled, "I'm not developing feelings for him."

Miyazō could feel the disbelief Hanenoken was feeling without having to see her facial expression. It was a weird experience, being able to feel another's emotions.

"If this is about last night..." Miyazō said, folding her arms across her chest.

"I understand Seijin. He is attractive but I'm certain you also can feel it. That thing beneath his skin, that monster hiding inside him. It is very dangerous to love someone who considers themselves a god." Hanenoken said as she floated towards the brunette.

Miyazō took a step back and tightened her hands into fists by her side, "I'm not developing feelings for Gojo."

Hanenoken moved back by just an inch and regarded Miyazō, "Alright. If you say so."

'°°'
'°°'

Seijin woke with a start, chest heaving as she thought back to her time with Hanenoken. She looked round her room, hands on her chest. Everything looked normal, it all felt like a regular day, as though the past events were nothing but a dream.

Miyazō laid back down on her bed, staring up up her plain ceiling. She thought back to everything; the night at the gallery, the cursed spirit, Gojo, Hanenoken, cursed energy and jujutsu tech. It was a far cry from her how monotonous her life seemed when it wasn't figure skating season.

She was already certain she wouldn't be able to participate this year and she was dreading the conversation with her team. She was also dreading whatever story the media would come up with as to why she was sitting out coning season.

But all that seemed so trivial now. What was figure skating against literal negative emotions incarnated? That and there was a strange man in her home, whom her angel was thoroughly against. She thought back to the three students who had been with him at the gallery.

Since he seemed to be some kind of tutor, they must be his students. She wondered how he was with them. Definitely not as touchy as he'd been with her, she thought. But maybe he was that way with them as well. Just because he had that infinity didn't mean he used it all the time. Besides, why would he so casually allow someone as unfamiliar as she to touch him and remove his blindfold if he didn't allow his own students to do the same?

Right?

She shook her head, trying to remove all thoughts of Gojo from her head. It had to be unhealthy to be thinking of him so early in the morning. So she got up from her bed and walked into her en suite bathroom.

Miyazō took her time brushing her teeth and having her bath. She was used to get ready very early in the morning, she just wasn't one to spend much time going through a thorough morning routine. But she decided to do so this time. After all, she didn't have any practices or competitions to look out for. She deserved some time for herself, especially after the events that had happened to her recently.

So after brushing he teeth, she stripped out of her clothes and stepped into her bath, shivering at the touch of water. She closed her eyes and submerged her whole body into the foamy water, enjoying how it felt on her skin.

After a good, long bathe, she got up and dried her body, then put on lotions and creams and dressed her comfiest clothes. A large graphic T-shirt, and loose sweatpants, leaving her hair down.

She walked into her living room to see Gojo on the phone, speaking animatedly to whoever was on the other end. She didn't bother to listen in to his conversation, immediately walking to her kitchen to pour herself a bowl of cereal.

She was halfway done with her breakfast when Gojo came to sit at the table, opposite her, "Good morning."

Seijin hummed a greeting back at him.

"I assumed you got up earlier than this, being a figure skater and all." He said, leaning towards her, a playful smile on his face. His blindfold was back on.

"Why do you wear a blindfold?" She asked, looking at the white material, imagining his blue eyes behind it.

Gojo reached up to touch his blindfold, "I have a thing called the six eyes. It's very rare and quite powerful. Uncovering my eyes all the time would tire me out quickly, because of this rare jutsu. So I have to cover my eyes to conserve energy."

Miyazo put down her spoon and put her focus on the man before her, "It's a just that's always activated as long as your eyes are uncovered?"

He smiled at her, "Kind of. Yes."

"It's a shame," she turned her attention back to her bowl of cereal, "...that you have to cover up your best feature."

"Not really," He responded, "Women like it, for some reason. An air of mystery, I assume. They enjoy me taking it down for them even more."

She frowned at her food. Of course you was right. His allowing her take off his blindfold wasn't something extra special. It was, in fact, a tactic he used to get laid. The thought that she'd fallen for it made her lose her appetite. So she stood without answering him and poured her cereal down the sink, proceeding to wash her plate in silence.

Gojo smiled at Seijin from where he sat. He was very aware of how she was feeling, how she tried to deny the disappointment she felt. He stood up and stalked towards her, stopping just behind her.

She flinched as she turned around to see Gojo staring down at her. Her shocked expression turned into a glare as she tried to push him away.

"Too close, Gojo." Of course, she couldn't make contact with him.

"Are you disappointed that you're not all that special?" He asked, a grin on his lips.

She scowled as she looked up at him, "Fuck you."

"You're still special, Miyazō." He pressed forward, caging her between him and the sink, "That ability of yours. I haven't been so interested in someone else. Ever."

Her lips parted at his words, hands tightly gripping the sink behind her.

"Come on," He turned away from her, seemingly oblivious, uncaring of how Miyazō's body tensed from being so close to him. He seemed to enjoy how she reacted to him, "We're having a field trip today. You're going to perform your first exorcism."