Not Yet

Kim Sunoo's POV

With no other option, I just used my laptop for the remaining time of the day.

"Gosh, is this how hard it is to live without a phone?" I shook my head, as I just played mini games in my laptop.

"I should have just insisted to go with Jay hyung," I sighed, resting my chin on my palm.

The next day came in a blink. I woke up from the loud ringing of the landline phone.

"Hello?" I picked it up.

"Sunoo hyung!" A familiar voice called.

"Oh, Riki?" I excitedly sat up from my bed upon recognizing the voice.

"Yes, it's me! Jungwon hyung said he's been contacting you but you weren't answering. I was worried, too." Riki explained.

"Ah, right," I face palmed. "Well, I accidentally dropped my phone yesterday, and yeah, it broke." I awkwardly laughed.

Which reminds me, I'll be picking it up today!

"Oh, right, that's what hyung also thought," he said, which confused me a bit.

"Oh, how did he know?" I asked.

"I don't know, ask him," he laughed on the other line.

Ah, this kid.

We ended the call soon after a few moments.

I immediately stood up, cooked breakfast, and got ready to go out to pick my phone up from the repair shop.

--

I walked pass by the bench that was just near the repair shop, where I thought I saw him. Ah, it reminded me of him again.

I went straight to the shop and shook all the thoughts about him off of my head.

"Oh, dear! You're back," the woman smiled at seeing me.

"Park Sunghoon, right?" the woman who was holding a small piece of paper and my phone, asked.

"Huh?!" I reacted, maybe a little too loud that I had to apologize.

"Not you, I guess?" She went over the other phones, so I stopped her.

"Ah, n-no. That's...mine," I pointed at the one she is holding.

"Oh," he laughed, "you gave such a reaction, I thought it wasn't yours," she smiled and gave it to me.

"Thank you" I softly said and exited the shop.

"No way. No way I just gave another person's name," I cried inside because of the thought. It's embarrassing.

I tightly shut my eyes and sat at the same bench from yesterday.

"Ah, Kim Sunoo," I scolded myself. "You're forgetting your name now?" I continued.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Damn..," as soon as I opened my phone, there were suddenly a ton of missed calls.

"Yah, Riki, do you know where Sunoo hyung is?"

"I am literally in Japan, hyung. If ever, YOU should know."

"I'm wondering if he told you, of course 🙄"

"🙄"

I just laughed at their conversation in our group chat. Ah, my friends...

I decided to take a walk home and just attend to the messages later.

As soon as I got home, I kicked my shoes off and lied down on my bed.

I scanned through my photos to check whether the repair had affected anything. So far, nothing was really deleted.

"Oh?"

I just realized that I have not been decluttering my photos. I saw his pictures again, which was four years ago.

I laughed at his photo. I remembered taking it during our way to Busan to find my mom. There was when we took during his skating competition, and a lot more.

Not realizing that I have been looking at the photos for a few minutes, a tear suddenly rolled down my cheek.

"Ah, I should stop this. I should stop missing him at this point." I convinced myself.

After a few minutes, my phone started ringing. Right, I completely forgot about them.

"Sunoo hyung," Jungwon's voice was filled with worry as soon as I accepted the call.

"He's back," he paused.

"What?" I stood up. So I really was right, I wasn't imagining things.

"Your first love, hyung."

At those words, my heart started feeling heavy, my throat tightening from holding my tears back just because someone immediately came in mind.

"Your first love is back. Sunghoon hyung is back in the country," Jungwon continued.

"J-Jungwon, I told you to stop mentioning his name, not even that description," I raised my voice.

"Hyung, no matter what you say, you can't really unlove someone, you just learn how to live without them."

"No, Won. If there's anything I am sure of, that is,..." I paused, composing myself.

"I don't love him anymore." I forced it out.

"Hyung..." he sounded concerned.

"What are you going to do now?" He genuinely asked.

"I don't know, why is he even here?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing.

I'm not going to lie. That night he decided to follow his parents' orders, a small part of me wanted him to turn back and go back to my arms to tell me he would not go.

But he didn't.

Damn, am I just that selfish?

"He wants to see you" Jungwon added.

"I won't let him. Not yet."