Truth or Dare

Kim Sunoo's POV

My eyes followed Hoon and the same girl who brought him to his condo.

I glared at her the whole time as she comfortably spoke with the others earlier before they left.

I did not even hear her name because why do I even need to know, right? Who is she for me to pay attention to?

Now where the fuck did Sunghoon take her?

"Suuun," Sangwon whined as he stopped me from drinking.

I don't even know why and how he got here. I was not thinking when I agreed to him taking me here.

I have drank lots of alcohol already, but my mind is still present.

"Yah, Jay. Let's start!" Heeseung initiated and handed him a bottle to start the game.

"Oho, this is going to be fun." Jake rubbed his palms in anticipation.

"We're back." I looked up to see Hoon and the girl. They're holding hands.

Right. Of course. What a sight.

"Yeah yeah, take your seats." Jungwon hurriedly told them.

"I'll start." With that, Jay spun the bottle.

The table was round so we all had our spaces and the probability of getting picked was equal.

"Oh!!!" We all cheered when the bottle stopped and pointed at Jungwon.

"Yah!" Jungwon screamed, his voice slightly cracking.

"I'll ask, sweetheart." Jay faced him.

Wait, what did he just call him?

I felt like I completely sobered up just from hearing the endearment his crush called him.

"Yah! Wait a minute!" I stopped them that is why they all looked at me. I saw them trying to hide their smiles from my reaction.

"Oh, Sunoo hyung." Jungwon smiled and awkwardly laughed at me.

Am I missing something?

"Yup," Jay just answered. "Now, back to my question-"

"Wait, I didn't even choose yet!" Jungwon said.

"Truth." He chose eventually.

I was still in shock about everything.

Right now, my mind completely forgot about Sunghoon and his girlfriend. This is literally about Jungwon now.

"Yah, yah." I nudged him, trying to get his attention and tell me clearly what was up.

"Well, is it true that you wanted to adopt a dog but didn't want me to know?" Jay asked, looking straight at Won's eyes.

"Oh god." I said and covered my eyes.

I can't take this sight.

I looked at Hoon's direction while we wait for Won's answer. I caught him looking at me.

He did not even look away. He just stared.

I stared back at him. I won't back down. He should be the one to look away first.

I couldn't tell his stare, I couldn't read what he was thinking. His stare was completely emotionless. Empty.

Before I knew it, they all cheered.

"Don't worry, we'll adopt one soon, okay?" I heard Jay said.

Sangwon shook my whole body as he cheered for the both of them.

"Argh," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yah, Sunoo, I want what they have." He pretended to cry and hugged my arm.

Finally, Sunghoon broke eye contact.

It was probably because he saw Sangwon...wait, is he...jealous?

"Ah, no, he has a girlfriend" I laughed at the thought.

"Ohhh!!!" They cheered again. I didn't even realize that the bottle was already spun.

I looked at the table to see that the bottle is pointed at me.

"I'll ask." Sunghoon suddenly spoke.

I didn't make eye contact because I know that he was looking at me.

"It's a dare for me." I finally looked at him in the eyes.

"Okay, I dare you to tell me what is going on between you and him." He smirked and pointed at Sangwon.

"Excuse me? I just introduced myself ear-"

"I'm talking to Sunoo." He looked at him, his tone firm.

"I'll just show you then," I faced Sangwon and held his face.

I cupped his face and gave him a peck on the cheeks, slightly near his mouth because of the angle we are in.

"What the fuck-" I heard Jungwon on the side.

"It is what it is." I shrugged and proceeded to drink another shot of alcohol.

I felt Sangwon freeze in his seat.

"God, I'm sorry Sangwon, I didn't know what to do." I thought to myself.

I looked at Sunghoon's reaction after doing it. I could see him holding his glass tightly.

"Kiss your fucking girlfriend," I thought as I rolled my eyes.

They all continued playing, the hype did not even decrease despite the tension that happened.

We're all drunk anyways. We will all forget about this tomorrow.

I just want to have fun.