"the nightmare himself"

the only way tom knew how to even describe the things he was feeling was obsessive, he was fucking obsessed. he knew she'd heard the rumors, everyone had but she didn't run from him. it simply didn't make sense, anyone in their right mind should've ran in the other direction, but her, oh man her, she didn't.

so he took advantage of that.

She knows. I know she knows. but quite frankly; i don't care. She figured out the plan with the horcruxes. I have no idea how, I'm assuming someone from the inside told her. but that's not important.

march 21st, 1946

"Is it true?" I heard her voice ask. she sounded...hurt.

"Is that true, my love?" I asked not looking up from my homework.

"don't...don't call me that again. ever again." her voice wavered as she spoke. She was nervous. good.

"what the hell are you on about y/n?" i finally turned from my work to look at her. "what are you even talking about?"

"the horcruxes thomas!" i knew she knew, but hearing her actually say it made something snap.

i stood then glaring at her. how dare she walk into my dorm and ask me about what i do.

i slowly walked toward her. almost as if i was a predator and she were my prey.

she took steps back as i walked toward her until she hit the wall.

"y/n, darling. where did you hear that from?" i said once i stood in front of her, she looked up at me from a moment before dropping her eyes to the floor. that made me laugh.

i put my hands beside her head as i laughed, and spoke again.

"don't be all shy now, doll. you walked in here all brave and ready to ask me about this and now... you all quiet, where did all that confidence go sweetheart?" I was taunting her now, wanting to break her. I've always longed for a girl to break down completely, to bow to me just like everyone else, and her she was the perfect candidate. i just have to break her completely.

and break her completely i will, completely indeed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

hey guys it's me finally upload part two to nightmare from the nightmares point of view aka tommy boy.
anywho hope you guys had a great christmas and new years and i hope you all have a great 2022 <3

love you, my pretties

also you guys can request things i have no ideas on what to write anymore 🤠

also i really wanna change the cover again what do you guys think?