When you fall for the rich guy and try to get noticed by him

When you fall for the rich guy and try to get noticed by him (Part 5)

#QK팀 One Shot; aggukfics

After talking about how stunning I look wearing this outfit class finally starts. 5 minutes into class and Jungkook and Yoongi were still not here but the second after Both of them come in with Seo-Jun, and as per usual Seo-Jun smirks at me for an unknown reason.

Once Jungkook sits down in his seat, it doesn't take him long before he notices the outfit I'm wearing.

"Wow you like look umm stunning". Jungkook says speechless.

"So your saying that just cause I'm dressed like this, that I ain't no nerd or a poor girl".

"No, no ,no don't take it like that, look I'm having a hard time right now ok and I'm sorry for taking it out on you". He replies trying his best to cover his 'mistake', which ain't working.

"Well, well, well, where are your scruffy clothes?". A voice in front of me says knowing well that it was Seo-Jun, but the second I looked up I regretted it, that little mischievous smirk like she was gonna do something bad.

"Why does it bother you, just cause I'm dressed like a little spoilt girl like you, and cause Jungkook is saying I look stunning, does that make you jealous". I smirk back to her.

The next couple of days after this happened, Jungkook has some reason been standing up and protecting me, which is very unusual for him. Few months went by and it was finally graduation of finishing high school. Thinking today was gonna be a normal day but it turns out to be the best day of my life.

Getting dressed into my graduation uniform, and setting off to where the graduation is being placed. Once I got there I was shocked by how big the graduation place was, and then I saw Jungkook.

"Hey!, you look beautiful". Jungkook says while hugging me.

"Thank you, and you look handsome".

After we hugged we went straight into the hall. If your wondering what has happened, I will tell you.

After what happened with the outfit situation and me sticking up for myself with Seo-Jun, Jungkook was very proud with that and he remembered what his life used to be like before it all started and here we are best friends, and I actually fell hard for him, but I'm scared that he doesn't feel the same way.

"Hey, I'm gonna get some drinks". Jungkook questions.

"And I'll find a seat".

Once I found a seat I saw Yoongi and Seo-Jun come over along with Ji-Ho and her partner.

"Well look who's here, in her spoilt dress, and perfect little boyfriend". Seo-Jun laughs at her own comment while Yoongi doesn't laugh at all and concentrates on his phone.

"One he ain't my boyfriend and two so what if I have this dress on, Jungkook bought it and that's all that matters".

Suddenly Jungkook comes to sit next to me and adds his own comment. "1. I might be your boyfriend soon and 2. That's sweet of you".