2 • 𝘓

'So we are filming on Wednesday?' asked Sunoo, dipping his spoon into the mint choco ice cream

'Yeah, the amusement park is apparently closed for the whole two weeks' Jungwon walked into the kitchen with a hood on his head.

'I wonder why' said Jay, taking a coke can from the fridge.

'Oh no!' Heeseung grabbed his hair and frowned, looking into the empty cupboard.

'What happened?' alarmed leader rushed to his side.

'We ran out of ramen.'

All of them started laughing over the false alarm. Ni-ki entered the room mocking the oldest, making Sunoo and Jungwon laugh even harder.

'Hey! That's not funny. What am I supposed to eat?' Heeseung tried to not laugh as well.

'We ran out of ramen?!'

Everyone turned around to look at the surprised golden retriever standing in the entrance with Sunghoon behind him.

'Not you too' the penguin said and proceeded to continue walking inside the kitchen.

'I will go buy some' Jake casually said and put the hood of his dark green hoodie over his head.

'It's late so be careful' Jay said and took another sip of his coke.

'Yes, mom' Jake smiled and left the kitchen.

'There are people in the convenience store' said Snow looking through her lens.

Leah sighed. She stood near the convince store, waiting for the right time to walk in.

'It's weird to see you in casual clothes. You look hot' Snow smirked.

'Hello? Not the right time for calling me hot' Leah whispered teasingly.

Black leather and dark combat boots were their common everyday wear. However, due to her mission, she was wearing an oversized brown sweater with random dark brown patches all over, black skinny jeans, Converse on a platform, a long silver necklace, and a black backpack on her right shoulder. She had her hair tied in a high ponytail which made her look complete.

After all, she needed to look as a basic teenager. Although, the inside of her backpack wasn't exactly regular for young adults.

'Everyone is out' Snow said.

'Let's do this' Leah replied and walked into the store.

The convenience store was small and cozy yet it had everything you need to survive. She greeted the cashier who immediately recognized her. He gulped nervously and ran out of the store as they agreed beforehand.