5 • 𝘦𝘯 𝘰'𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬

'Are you sure this will work?'

'Leah, for the amount of knowledge you hold in your brain you sound kind of stupid lately' Sarah scoffed, sitting in front of her in the armchair.

'Yeah, Sarah is right. It will work' Snow patted her shoulder.

Leah was nervously eyeing the whole room. After all, if someone would catch them talking about a banned mission in the hideout lobby, the consequences would be huge.

'How are you so sure?' she looked at both of them.

'Because we are 02z!' Snow exclaimed excitedly.

Both girls looked at her in confusion. Sarah couldn't hold her laugh anymore and let it out. Leah just giggled as she didn't want her friend to feel that awkward.

'Did you just come up with that?' Sarah laughed through her words.

'It's cute isn't it' she smiled awkwardly.

'I bet something like this exists already' Leah laughed as well.

'Well name more legendary trio born in 2002' Snow crossed her arms on her chest.

'Will let you know when I meet one' Sarah leaned back in the armchair.

'So, are you leaving today?' Snow asked Leah.

Leah looked at Snow for a brief moment. The two from side looking girls would lie if they said they didn't feel odd tension between them. However, it was nothing new.

'Got no choice. Today or never' she giggled nervously.

'Stop being so nervous. We got you covered' Sarah threw a peanut at her which she took from the small bowl on the coffee table.

'Let's go through the cover again, please. Or I might go crazy' she said and ate the peanut that hit her a second ago.

'Alright, so, you are going on a mission with the Busan killer unit. It's a new mission with Black in charge' Snow started going through their plan.

'That means he will take care of everyone involved in the mission. Everyone will confirm you were part of the team for this operation. You are going there as the key person who will locate the Busan killer' Sarah continued.

'But in reality, I will ride a rollercoaster' Leah finished.

'Girl you better ride it after you find that bomb.'

They all laughed at Sarah's joke which made Leah feel better. However, it was hard for her to stop her doubting thoughts. She wasn't going in the "field" often. After all, her job was more of the support one for her gang mates. And even if she was out someone was always with her. Going on an "illegal" mission alone made her really stressed and anxious.

'I am kind of nervous' Sunoo said, taking milk cardboard out of the fridge.