10 • 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰

'You good?'

'You good?'

Leah looked at him with raised eyebrows.

They were currently sitting under a fake tree near the rollercoaster. Leah was peacefully typing into her laptop as she was trying to figure out her next step.

The bomb wasn't there. However, she was sure it was there. She couldn't let this ruin their gang. If the bomb was indeed here, it would just make them look incompetent for an easy job. Sarah and Black didn't find it, but she was confident.

'Yes?' she rolled her eyes and continued typing.

'Hey, I am just checking' he sighed and leaned his back on the tree.

'No need to, thanks' she said without glancing at him.

'I don't know but like thirty minutes ago you couldn't even walk' he looked at her lowkey annoyed.

'It happens all the time, nothing new' she finally looked at him.

Jake rolled his eyes and looked away. He wanted to ask her what was the next move, but he felt like he will disturb her again. Then his eyes grew wide as he realized he still doesn't know her name.

But he didn't want to ask her. She didn't tell him herself. And on top of that, she was a hacker. Maybe safety was first place for her. Still, Jake wanted to at least know.

He knew they were using code names which are not as secure. Meaning it could be written somewhere. He glanced at her, trying to look like he is just watching tree leaves.

His eyes traveled through her whole body, but nothing that could resemble her name appeared. He wanted to give up, but then his eyes landed on her laptop case. He smiled when he saw the name craved on it.

'Leah' he mumbled with a smile.

'Hm?'

'NOTHING' he quickly looked away in panic.

They were silent for a while, but Jake was getting impatient.

'Hey, what are we going to do now?' he smiled at her.

'We? Nothing. I am' she closed her laptop and shoved it into her laptop case.

'This again?' he rolled his eyes.

'What do you mean? Dude, you don't want to die. Trust me. I can get you out of here' she stood up and brushed the dirt from her pants.