9 • 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Sumin sat in the lounge, looking at the wooden ceiling with a head full of thoughts

She didn't know how could Jake just disappear. She tried to contact The Aces for the whole day, but unsuccessfully.

'What are you doing?'

The sniper took a glance at her tall friend who was running with her hand through her wolf cut.

'Dying' she said sarcastically and again placed her eyes on the boring ceiling.

'We do that on daily basis. Tell me something new' Sarah chuckled and sat next to her.

They were both looking at the wood like they were stargazing.

'Jake disappeared.'

Sarah looked at her in confusion.

'Who is Jake?'

'Man, you are hopeless' Sumin chuckled.

'I assume he is a friend of your boyfriend.'

'Yeah' Sumin smiled at thought of Heeseung.

'Sorry that I don't remember your boyfriend's million friends' she sat properly, now looking at Sumin.

'Whatever. The thing is, Leah also disappeared.'

'What?!' Sarah almost shouted.

Sumin quickly covered her mouth with her hands. She warned her with her eyes and Sarah just nodded.

'You didn't hear from her?' Sarah asked in worry.

'She got disconnected a few hours ago due to damage' Sumin sighed.

'Fuck' Sarah cursed and grabbed her hair.

'I talked to Yoodam and she is trying to contact Midam' Sumin sighed and looked at her friend.

'Why Midam?'

'Leah is supposed to be with him on the mission. Maybe he knows something or I don't know' she looked at the ground in defeat.

'Girl you know she is not there. It's just camouflage. I bet he knows anything' Sarah leaned back on the lounge couch.

'And what about the Jake guy?'

'We need to locate him. I forgot to ask for their last position tho' Sumin chuckled.

'Pro gang member in action' Sarah said ironically.

'Oh shut up' Sumin chuckled.

'Sumin said The Aces are not picking up' Heeseung put down his phone after he read her text.

'Are they okay?' asked Sunoo with worry present in his voice.

'Let's hope so' Jay said and took a sip from his Coke can.