7 • 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

She wanted to

She wanted to.

But she couldn't.

The urge to put the gun down was huge despite the ringing voice of her leader who always taught her and her colleagues to be always alarmed.

On the other hand, Jake had no thoughts. The black handgun was pointed right at him, making him feel trapped. Ironic, since the amusement park was huge without any fences around.

'Hey, can we talk?'

His sweet voice melted in her ears. She didn't expect him to sound this calm in life threatening situation. Leah gulped loudly. It was noticeable on her face that her intention is not to kill him. Her facial muscles were fighting against her will, making her seem as indecisive about her thoughts.

'Are you okay?'

Put it down.

The sweat rolled down her face as the voice rang in her head. She blinked in disgust, her lips were trembling, and on top of that, her hands started shaking.

Jake was taken back. What he saw was a girl in black leather clothes with an earpiece holding a gun. His gut was telling him that she is 100% a gang member same as Sumin.

However, he couldn't unravel why she acted as she has never held a gun before. Wasn't it normal for her?

At last, she put the gun down. She quickly shoved it into her belt holder and exhaled dramatically. Jake was stunned. He surely didn't expect this when he came to film in the morning.

The young idol didn't understand why, but he felt bad for the mysterious girl. She looked like she almost held her breath the entire time.

'Hey,'

Jake's eyes immediately widened. She was staring at him with totally different eyes than before. The eyes looked alarmingly empty.

'Why are you here?' she asked and took a step closer to him.

Jake gulped nervously. He was intimidated by the fact she came from looking like she can't hurt a fly to mass murder type of look.

'I am here to film. I swear' he spoke quickly.

'Film what? This was supposed to be closed' she asked in confusion.

'They said they will open it for us. I don't know why it was closed.'

Leah cursed under her breath and turned sideways. Jake didn't understand a thing, but he didn't dare to say anything.

'Money hungry bastard. That's what's happening here' she smirked while biting her nail.

'Who is this bastard? And who are you?'

She turned to him slowly. Jake didn't know if he should regret that question, but the damage was already done.