4 • 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯

She sat behind her computer, typing various word combinations

She sat behind her computer, typing various word combinations. Since the incident with her boss, Leah wasn't really coming out of her workplace. She even slept on the tiny couch she had there. Most people would feel claustrophobic living there, but for her, it was a safe place.

'Leah?' the soft voice behind the door spoke while knocking.

Leah sighed and pushed a key on her keyboard which unlocked the door. She heard from behind the person stepping inside the room and closing the door behind them.

'You will never stop surprising me. How did you even make that door lock?' he said amazed.

'It wasn't that hard' she almost mumbled with her eyes still drilled into her computer screen.

'Listen Leah. I know it's-'

'Don't say it Midam' she cut Black off and finally turned around in her chair.

He clicked his tongue and brushed his hair back. Black looked at her and took a few steps closer.

'Listen. Please' he clapped his hands together.

Leah rolled her eyes and smirked at the older. He smirked back as he knew what exactly she was thinking. She turned around again to type and he leaned on the desk which allowed him to see her better from the side.

'I think you should continue what you started.'

His words made her head turn in his direction with raised eyebrows.

'You think?' she crossed her arms in her chest.

'We think. I talked with Yoodam, Sarah, Sumin. Well, with a lot of your close friends here' he added and played with his lip piercing.

'And why?' she said confusedly.

'Because we think you are right. Even when me, Sarah and others went there. We thought something is off about that bomb call and mission in general. And if someone can figure this out, it's you. Do you know how high your IQ is?' he explained vividly with his hands.

'149.'

'Excatly!' he said excitedly.

Leah sighed and leaned back in her chair. She looked at the white ceiling with glowing in dark star stickers. They were the cutest and the most non-hacker addition to her base yet she fell in love with the sight. Long and lonely nights with numbers and codes were at least filled with the fake brightness of the fake stars. They were gifts from Snow, or by her real name Yoodam, that's why she cherished them even more.

'So, what do you think?' Black asked her suddenly as he saw she was getting lost in thoughts.

'Olivia will find out. It's almost impossible to cover' she sighed and looked at him again.

'But not completely impossible' he smirked which made Leah feel weirdly hopeful.

'So you have a plan' she said and raised her eyebrows again.