The End

I know... I haven't been here forever. Haven't written one I meant. I haven't gotten to it. And I'm sorry.... If you're new to my stories, please enjoy! :) Let me take you on a journey.....

"John! John! Wake. The. Hell. Up!" Paul threw a pillow at him between his clearly annoyed words.

John groaned and opened his heavy eyelids to the sight of his brother, Paul, hitting him with another pillow.

"Get up! We'll be late for school!" Paul pushed him off the bed and John landed with a thud. Like he ever cared!

"I don't wanna!" Paul gave up and threw his hands in the air and stomped into Ringo's room.

"Richard! Wake up! I'm frustrated right now so don't push me!" Paul put his hands on his hips.

Ringo snorted and opened his eyes. "Paul, it's too early!" Ringo put his head under his pillow and threw more sheets onto his body.

Paul screamed with frustration and jumped onto him, Riingo, squirming to get up, Paul finalley decided to let go.

He threw clothes at him and knocked on George's door.

"GEORGE! GEORGE!!!" Paul heard a groan coming from the other side. Paul kicked the door open and it slammed against the wall.

Paul stood at the foot of the bed and took the sheets and blankets off of George.

He immediatly got hit by cold air. George covered himself, realizing he was in his underwear (Hehe).

George screamed. "You can't just burst into my room, y'know! I need my privacy too! Ever since mum died you feel like YOU need to take over!"

"Well, I'm probably the most responsible outta all of ya! Including father!" Paul shouted.

John came in with a towel around his neck wondering what the yelling was all about. Ringo stood by John.

"What the bloody hell is goin' on?" John yelled.

"I'll tell ya," George got out of bed.

"Paul is bein' a pain in the arse, that's what!"

"Well, it's not my fault!"

"Excuse me, I need to wash up." George angrily pushed John and Ringo out of the way and slammed the bathroom door closed.

Paul's lip quivered and he started crying. He sat on George's bed and put his head in his hands.

"Why did mum have to leave?"