Class

Paul, John, George and Ringo silently walked to school. John was worried. This wasn't like Paul and George. They never fought. John kept switching his glance to George then Paul. 

You could tell Paul and George were both angry.

Ringo bit his lip. It was too quiet. Hey, maybe he could crack up a couple of jokes. Ringo was about to say something, when John tapped him on the shoulder. Ringo looked to his left at John. He shook his head. Idicating this wasn't a good time. 

Ringo nodded and looked down at his boots. Clacking against the sidewalk. He let out a bored sigh. He was never bored on the wayto school. Most of the time they were late, fooling around, but this time they were early.

"See ya, John, Ringo." Paul nodded to both of them then glared at George, who glared back.

"Lets go Ringo." John put a hand on Ringo's shoulder.

They sat down at their desks. Next to each other, of course.

"What's with them?" Ringo whispered to John as the class started.

"Fight I guess."

"Huh." Ringo started daydreaming as he drummed his fingers on his desk.

"Richard? Richard, are you here?"

Then Ringo gained consciousness again.

"Um, Twenty-four?" Ringo flinched and looked up at the teacher.

The teacher shook her head in disaproval.

The class snickered and whispered. John tried to smile at Ringo.

"I asked, if you were here? This is homeroom not maths class Richard."

Ringo slumped down in his chair. "Oh." He looked down at his pencil that was in front of him.

John was drawing a picture. It was of the teacher. It purposly looked horrible.

Ringo looked and started to snicker. John smiled.

"Fatty McFattness?" Ringo whispered.

John shrugged.

"Is something funny John? Richard?" The teacher asked.

"No ma'am." Ringo shook his head and put the drawing in his jacket pocket.

"Good." The lady smiled.

"Alright class, blah blah blah balah bla blaaaaaaaahhh