*Part 19

Natalie

Casey's hand runs along my upper thigh as we drive through the calm, cool night breeze. My window is down, my hair catching the wind, left trailing behind me. The stars are bright in the dark night sky, illuminating the even darker car ever so slightly. I hear the engine stop, my head turning towards Casey as it does. A grin is spread across his face, as he pulls his keys out of the ignition before opening his door. He jumps out, and races to my side of the car, flinging open my door before I can even reach for the handle. I laugh as he extends a hand, helping me to jump out of the car and stand beside him. He closes the door behind me, his hand wrapping tighter around mine as we walk towards the doors of his complex. He pushes open the glass doors, holding it open for me with a sarcastic smile as I step in to the warm building. He follows behind me, tugging my hand in the direction of an elevator. I lean into his side as we listen to the distant whirring of the elevator, as it descends levels. The doors click open, and we walk in, thankfully finding it empty. Casey reaches across my body, pressing the third button just as the doors click closed. 

With the doors now closed, Casey slides his hand that was on the button to my hip, cornering me against the wall. He takes our connected hand, using that one to slide down my thigh, sending tingles down my spine. He lowers his head down to my level, planting a soft, slow kiss on my lips just as the elevator dings open. I bite my lip as he pulls away, shaking his head softly before pulling me out of the elevator. He holds me close as we walk down the hall, my outer hand going to grip the other side of his body as I melt into him. He fiddles with a key in his pocket, before sticking it into the lock and twisting it sideways. The door clicks open, and Casey pushes it open with his body. He kicks off his shoes, as I do the same, dumping both them, my fairy wings and my bag at the front door. He pulls off the bedsheet costume, leaving him in a pair of black straight legged jeans and a plain white t-shirt which hugs his chest tightly. He pulls me further into his apartment, the familiar kitchen coming into view.

"Do you want anything to drink?" he asks, throwing his few possessions down onto the counter.

"Uh yeah, just a water thanks." I reply, watching as Casey's eyes dart up my body leisurely, before our hands slowly disconnect as he crosses the room, throwing open an overhead cabinet and grabbing a glass. He crosses to a small sink, as I too move across the room, lifting myself to sit atop of one of the countertops. I cross one knee over another, as he turns back to where I was standing before. He looks surprised, until he finally looks my way, a smirk springing to his lips. He walks towards me, the glass extended in front of his body. I take it, throwing my head back as I take a small sip. A hand on my knee pulls me back, and I can only watch as it edges higher up my leg, sending a hot flash through my body. I watch as he parts my legs slowly, before stepping inside, so his body is pressed against mine. His hands stay on my thighs, running circles dangerously high up them. I lay my glass on the counter beside me, and he watches me as I flick my hair from one side to the other before laying my hands back to balance myself. I gasp lightly as his finger grazes over my core, sending another heat up my body.

"What do you want Natalie." he says, his voice just above a whisper. My mouth feels glued shut as I struggle to verbalize what it is I desperately need. 

"You need to tell me, beautiful." he continues, his hands continuing to run over my thighs, building the temptation.

"You." is all I can manage to blurt out, the rising pleasure inside of me too much to handle. Thankfully, my answer must be clear enough, as Casey reaches forward to press deep kisses on my jaw. I reach for his neck, lacing my hands through his hair as he trails his kisses down my neck, resting at my collarbone again. I involuntarily moan at the combination of his kisses and the movements of his hands, which he takes as a signal. He steps back for a second, pulling off his shirt before discarding it on the floor beside him. A silver chain swings against the middle of his chest, something I've never seen before. He next reaches for my dress, although confusion rushes over his face.