Chapter 17

Galra
Ezor helped guide Lotor to his seat in their ship as they flew away from the Balmera. He held his side, blood seeping from his wound as he moved his hand away to check it. He took a sharp breath putting pressure on it.

"Set a course for the Altean ship." He stated

"But Lotor- you're hurt. We need-" Ezor started, taking a step towards him.

"What we need. Is to get Allura back on our side, okay? I have a plan, you should follow without question." He snapped. "Now, set a course for the Altean ship."

Ezor and Axca shared a look before Axca continued putting in the coordinates.

Altea
Lance sat, back in the dark abyss, hugging his knees to his chest. It was calming and quiet, Lance enjoyed it opposed to the blinding white light that he found himself trapped in recently. He stood up, the black slowly dissipating as oranges and reds replaced it. A sky, not his someone else's, but it seemed to stretch for miles and gave everything a warm orange glow.

"Hey! Come on, this way!"

Lance turned trying to find the origin of the voice, it seemed to echo around him. Everytime he went in the direction of the noise it seemed to move and shift around him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Upon opening them he saw a girl waving at him as she tried to jump over waves.

"You seem...different, are you feeling alright?" She asked, nudging him slightly. Lance smiled slightly, nodding.

~~~

"Ezor, with me. The rest of you stay in the ship." Lotor demanding standing up.

"This is a terrible idea

"Come on...we gotta..." lotor mumbled with a sway as he collapsed.

"see!? This is why this is a terrible idea." Ezor ran to help him up. "Stay with us Lotor. Let's hope they'll help us"

Lotor stumbled out of the ship, keeping a strong grip on Ezor, a hand clutching his side. He heard people enter the hangar but everything sounded garbled and his vision was blurred.

Ezor, upon seeing the paladins and large number of guards, dropped him to the ground and ran back to the ship, dodging the gun fire and flying off.

As Lotor hit the floor he began to lose consciousness, guards surrounding him. Two kneeled down to pull him up by his arms.

"Allura..." he mumbled before losing consciousness.

Blaytz ran up to them, stopping as he saw the condition the tall male was in.

"Go set up a pod. Now! Go! We can't have him dying here." he shouted to a guard as they ran off, 2 others following him. Gyrgan ran over to Lotor, picking him up and carrying him out the room with Blaytz.

~~~

Allura opened the door to the cell Lotor was in, two guards standing right outside.

"Lotor? You care to explain what you're doing here? Or what happened?" she asked, folding her hands in front of her, glaring down at the man who was lay down.

Lotor rubbed his face with a soft sigh.

"Why should I tell you, you won't believe a word I say." He sat up, propping his elbow on his knee. His hair draped around him like a blanket, looking ridiculously soft.

Allura huffed, crossing her arms. He chuckled.

"well, my dear, I was attacked" Allura let out a small laugh, Lotor rolled his eyes. "I apologise, let me repeat that. I was attacked. Trying to get information about your brothers condition"