2: Missing The Feeling

Ariana's POV

I'm currently sitting here in the resto bar with my friends as we eat our breakfast in our second day here. So far we're already having the time in our lives and really enjoying it. I mean it's been so long since we plan a trip to somewhere after we graduated so I'm really happy when they call me, inviting me to come for the trip.

I was looking at the view of the beach, chewing my food when I suddenly bit the shit out of my tongue.

"aw.." I exclaimed as I massage it with my teeth and heard them chuckle at me. Justin offer me a glass of water tho. "thanks" I thank him before getting a sip of it.

"you okay?" he asked, getting back at his breakfast.

"yeah, just bit my tongue" I simply responded and saw my friend Sarah, snickering beside me. "what?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow at her reaction.

I heard her chuckle before finally responding, "nothing. But I remember some people used to say that when you accidentally bit your tongue, someone might be thinking of you." she finishes and shrugged.

"I doubt so.. but that's kinda creepy" I stated before laughing at that statement.

Who the hell would even think of me?

Him? I doubt that. We broke up for good so he should've moved on by now.. I guess.

But who else tho?

I shrugged the thought of it and decided to continue eating my food.

After we finishes we all decided to stay there for a few minutes, just chatting up with everyone and asking how they all been in the past years when something suddenly caught my attention.

I watch a group of three people came out from the car that just got parked in the parking lot near the side of the beach and one of them reminds me of something. I feels like I knew her and have seen her before. Her back is facing towards me so I can't really see her face but I have a good feeling that I know her so I keep watching her until she glance at her side and exposed her side profile to me.

Is that.. Y/n?

I was sitting at our cafeteria with the group when suddenly Kendall came up to me and greet me. She's my friend and we do talk at times but we're not really that super close you know. But as long as we don't have anything against each other then we're cool.

"hey Ari, you know Y/n from class C right?" she suddenly asked me after greeting everyone.

My brows knitted at her sudden question about somebody. Maybe because I knew she doesn't really give any attention towards one so this is kinda new to me. "uh yeah.. kind of? That's France's sister right?" I honestly told her. I know the girl but not that much. I just knew that she's the sister of France from the upper level and what she looks like so that's just that. "um what about it?" I followed up when she just looked at me with that wicked smile of hers. It's kinda creeping me out to be honest.

"well, I just heard that.. She does have a crush on you" she finally told me.. I mean everyone around the table.

Nobody said a thing until my friend Taylor here, burst out laughing. "wait really?" she asked her and she nodded laughing with her.

I was still processing what she just said and I couldn't be more embarrassed by that. Not because she have a crush on me but because everyone knew that now. I always knew she have a thing for me at some point because I always noticed her looking at me at school and there's times that I would caught her looking but prefer not to react about it for her to not be embarrassed. Being that indifferent for most people are normal to me since I've been exposed by that topic already and I supported that community since I have a relative of my that are in the same sex relationship.

"so she's like a.. lesbian or something?" my friend Shawn said with the face of a surprised expression. I won't blame him since he have a little crush on her. He just doesn't want to admit that.

"you mean a dyke?" Mike stated as he laugh with everyone other than Selena and I. How can you be that cruel to someone who just wants to experience love in their preferred way?

I didn't even know why you're my boyfriend anyway with that mindset of yours. I might have to get rid of you soon.

But I can't do anything about it. If that's how they wanna be I can't change that.

I just let them say things they wanna say and in the corner of my eyes I notice Y/n looking at my direction. I looked down at my hands as I hoped lunch would be over soon.

I'm sorry Y/n.

"Ari, heyyy" I suddenly Taylor calling out for me.

"oh, sorry" I apologize as I look back at them.

She chuckled and shook her head at me. "zoning out early in the morning"

I gently smiled. "sorry, I was just thinking about something.."

She looked at me suspiciously. "is it really something? Or someone.." she mumble but only I can hear her said that since everyone's busy with their topic that I wasn't in.

I bit my lip as I secretly glance back at the parking lot but saw nobody so I just decided to get engaged in their conversation.

It might seem weird but I feel like I missed her watching my every move.

_____
Not proofread.