5: Hitting A Spot

Ariana's POV

I quickly open the door to find Selena looking at me. "what's taking you so long?" she's asking looking a bit pissed but quickly changing her expression to a confused one when she suddenly notice my expression. "why you looked so flustered?" she asked again and I watch her gaze averted inside.

Here we go with the misunderstanding..

"hmm what were you doing?" she asked with a hint of smirk on her lips, looking at me wickedly. "giving Y/n a show?" she asked and laugh.

"ugh shut up" I groan, rolling my eyes at her as I looked back at Y/n who's now sitting on the bed watching us with her tired eyes. "Y/n, we're going" I told her and she just replied to me with a simple nod.

"do you wanna join us, Y/n? We're gonna sun bath" Selena offers and I slightly slapped her hand, shooking my head at her.

"she's tired, let her sleep" I mumbled so that Y/n wouldn't hear.

She glared at me massaging her hand that I just slapped before mumbling back, "geez, so overprotective.."

"I'll pass. I love sleeping more but thanks for the invite" she politely declined as she tries so hard not to close her eyes and smiles.

I heard Selena chuckle beside me. "still lazy as ever, I see" she commented, looking back at me with a smile. "so, let's go?" she asked, turning around when I nodded at her and turn around to close the door but before I close it, I took a quick look at Y/n who's still sitting but with her eyes close. I then found myself smiling as I close it before following Selena who's looking at me wickedly.

"what?" I asked her as I glance somewhere else avoiding her gaze as I reach towards her.

She gave out a smug look before stupidly responding at my question. "oh nothing.. Or maybe it's just that, somebody might be interested in a certain someone right now" she stated before snickering as we both continue walking side by side.

"You're delusional.." I told her as I tries so hard to hide the fact that it might be true because of how I was feeling lately around her.

"maybe I am" she responded but laughs.

Liking somebody who have the same sex as me isn't a problem for me but the fact that I'll have trouble dealing about it with people who is close minded about that topic is really worrying me.. Thank God Selena's cool about that since she's the one teasing me with her.. but that's still a pain in the ass tsk.

Your POV

I felt my consciousness waking up so I quickly rub my eyes as I comprehend where I'm at and what's happening. The first thing that I saw was the white ceiling above me before I glance around the room, trying to find where my phone is at but quickly remember that it's always been in my back pocket so I quickly grabbed it. It's almost 5 in the afternoon and I'm really starving to death.

I pulled myself off the bed, sitting up when the door suddenly opened revealing Ariana with her phone on the hand.

"thank God you're awake. I thought you would never wake up" she commented as she let out a chuckle.

"well it's pretty normal since I didn't get to sleep last night.." I told her, looking at the half full glass of water at the table where she's near at. She must've noticed it since she suddenly picked that up and handed it to me. "thanks" I simply said before gulping up every last drop of it.

"your cousin already mentioned that when they visited you here earlier so I didn't wake you up and let you sleep for a while" she stated, taking her seat on the edge of the bed.

"why were they looking for me?" I asked, licking the remaining water on my lips and noticed her looking.

I watched her quickly averted her gaze away as she responded to me. "uh.. they mentioned about cliff diving and stuff like that. They cancel it tho and moved it tomorrow, probably doesn't want you to be left out alone"

"more sleep for me then" I said, smiling to myself mentally but then stop when I saw her expression.

"You're so unhealthy.." she trailed off, probably thinking to herself but accidentally said it out loud.

I chuckled, "heard that a million times" before plopping myself back on the bed.

That must've caught her off guard since she didn't intend to tell that to me so she shook her head, sighing at herself. "but like for all honesty though, Y/n. What are you even doing here if you just wanna sleep?" I heard her asked as I stare up at the ceiling.

I knew deep down she hitted a fragile spot inside of me but it won't make a reaction out of me.

"I actually don't wanna come but they insisted so.." I told her, honestly as I shrug my shoulder.

"you really are sleeping your life away huh.." she said casually scrolling through her phone now.

I averted my eyes back at her and stare at the back of her head. "..did my relatives said anything to you?"

The question made her pause at what she's doing on her phone for a moment before she decided to reply. "no? But they have mentioned it while I was around so.."

I let out a hum as I averted my eyes away from her before pulling myself out of the bed as I respond. "I see. I'll head out for a while though, the air in here is kinda suffocating me" I told her before picking up my wallet from my bag and continue heading out without waiting for her reply.

I'm really hungry.. but I'm not in the mood to eat now though after that conversation we just had. But I think I'm up for a few drinks to satisfy myself. I might just do that and eat my emotions away.

_____
Not proofread.