6: Because I Am

Ariana's POV

I anxiously bit my bottom lip as I recall my conversation with her that made her walked out suddenly.

Did I said something wrong? Did I get too deep into her business? But I was just looking out for her..

It's been three hours since she left and I just got back from Taylor and Selena's room since I got bored all alone in here but they were watching a movie I didn't get the chance to start of so I was confused as hell watching it and decided to go back. But she wasn't here yet so I'm alone again. I visited the guy's room earlier as well but none of them were getting the door so I assumed they were passed out from drinking too much earlier in the day.

I'm so lonely.. maybe I should start looking for Y/n

Your POV

I tapped my shot glass with my finger after drowning it with one gulp and waited for the bartender in front of me to fill it up.

I can feel her intense gaze on my face as she watches me. "are you sure you still want another, ma'am?" she politely asked, getting worried at me.

"of course. I'm not a lightweight after all.." I stated, laughing at myself. I know she doesn't want to give me anymore but she can't really do anything about it since I'm paying anyways after she pours me a glass. I placed another bill on the table as I picked up the shot glass and stare at it. "you know it's my first time drinking again since I stopped a year ago so let me have fun celebrating my come back at the drinking stage" I told her, laughing as I drown the burning liquor in my throat. "my mom's gonna kill me if she finds out that I'm drinking again" I said as I keep laughing at how stupid I can be for starting this mess.

Oh how I'm really gonna regret this in the morning.

I let out a giggle with that thought of mine as I tapped my finger on the glass again, waiting for the bartender to fill it up. But a minute has passed and it wasn't still filled up so I pulled my head up at her but she wasn't looking at my way so decided to speak up. "hey, I said another..." she glance at me but hesitantly look back at somewhere else so I followed her gaze and find Lauren, standing beside me.

Well, fuck me.

"get up" she simply order me without giving me a single glance and turn around as she waited for me to obey. She's the only one who can order me around because she can be fucking scary but I decided, not today.

"don't spoil the fun for me, Lauren" I told her as I glance back at the bartender to fill up my glass.

She's obviously hesitating as she glance back at Lauren but gives up anyways and started pouring me a glass. I then put another bill on the table before drowning the bitter liquid and every last drop of it.

"I said, that's enough Y/n" I heard Lauren said behind me.

"you can't order me around anymore Laur" I started, as I looked inside of the shot glass that I'm holding. "people change.. And no one can change my will.. you know that" I continue as I wave my hand back at the woman in front of me.

"we're here to have fun, away from problems. Not to decrease another day from your life" she said, spitting the words at me. She looked pissed off now but that won't change the fact that she can't order me around anymore.

"geez, you're overreacting. Why don't you take a shot and have some fun. It's good to do it once in a while you know" I told her, shaking my head. "another please" I said, bringing back my gaze at the woman.

"Y/n, I swear to God. I will drag you out of here if you don't listen.." she threatened and that made me smirk.

I pull my gaze away from the bartender and stare at Lauren who's already giving the same gesture. I let out a smile as I decided to respond. "sure.. if you can touch me Laur" I watch her shifted in her feet as she looks away, sighing.

She knows it well out of everyone. She knows what might happen if she did that. And I'm afraid that I knew it as well.

"wait, wait, wait!" we both suddenly heard a male voice exclaimed beside me and I turn around since the familiar voice got my attention. I suddenly found Justin looking super close at my face and I back away a little, putting a good distance between us. "I knew it, it's the dyke" he exclaimed, laughing with Sam behind him.

I just watched him from finishing his little laughs with the dude I barely know but when he noticed he didn't get a reaction out of me, he faced me again as he clench his jaw.

What's with this dude's problem?

"I know you planned this trip just to be with her" he told me, gritting his teeth in every word he says.

"what are you even talking about?" I asked him, feeling confused all of the sudden.

I guess the question pissed him of when he suddenly clenched his jaw really tight before pushing me out of the chair and that made me fall off on the ground, making my back hit the floor.

Oh what a wrong choice to do..

"fuck Y/n" I heard Lauren hissed as she went to help me up but I insisted helping my own and she didn't push it anymore after seeing my face. "I guess there's no helping it now.." she stated before grabbing my filled glass and drowning it on her own before taking her seat on my chair.

I slowly brush off the dirt on my clothes before averting my gaze at them who's not done laughing at me.

That really pissed me off more.

When Justin noticed me already standing on my own, he quickly didn't waste time as he went to push me again but this time I didn't let myself fall and that made the smug look off of his face.

"my turn" I simply told him while I continue to smile and watch how he took a step back.

"Y-you look fucking crazy.."

I widen my smile as I respond, "because I am, Justin".

_____
Not proofread.