7: Guilty

Ariana's POV

I already checked everything but the resto bar since I didn't see her as the type of person to drink but some thing's bugging me to check it so I did but before I can even pass the entrance, I already saw her getting dragged away from the floor with bloods on her hand. But what surprised me the most was her expression as she watches the mess in front of her like she's the only one enjoying it.

I finally got to be near the scene as I push past through some of the people gossiping at the scene and saw Sam getting up from the floor with a broken nose and Justin passed out with a face I don't quite recognize anymore. Every side of his face is bleeding and it's the scariest thing to see.

"oh my God, Justin" I mumbled as I kneel down at them, not knowing what to do.

I glanced around me, trying to ask for help but my eyes landed on one of Y/n's cousin whose name's Lauren I think and she just stood up from her seat, finishing her glass and took a few bills from her pocket before placing it down on the table. She glance at me after that but quickly look away as she follows where Y/n's got dragged at.

What the fuck is wrong with her? Just casually sitting there like nothing's happening around her. Especially it's
Y/n's doings!

"what the fuck happened?!" I heard a familiar voice behind me exclaimed as she kneel down beside me.

"I-I don't know either" I responded, feeling overwhelmed at the moment.

"shit, he looks so bad.." Selena commented as looked away from his face. "I can't look at him" she added, quickly moving away from the scene. She really doesn't like looking at gore stuff so I understand what she's feeling after looking at Justin's face.

I don't know why but something inside of me stir up and I feel like I want to let our a rage so I quickly got up to find the source of this mess.

Lauren's POV

"don't think about it too much Y/n. You're not in the fault.." I told her as I glance at her, watching her bleeding knuckles.

"but I.. almost killed him, didn't I?" she mumbled, caressing her hand.

I sighed as I looked away, massaging my forehead.

I thought days like this would never come again.

We're currently outside of Y/n's room since she doesn't have the card key to herself so we're waiting for Ariana to come back because I figured she burst in here raging at Y/n for what happen at her friends.

And I didn't thought wrong..

When I finally saw her raging face, speed walking towards us. I quickly went to stop her from facing Y/n but she didn't budge.

"what's wrong with you?!" she exclaimed at her as she tries to get out of my grip. "did you see what you just did?!"

"calm down Ariana.." I told her, not letting her through and sudden push me away as she back away, looking at me.

I watch her open her mouth like she couldn't believe what I just said. "calm down? Really? You want me to calm down after seeing his face?!" she exclaimed at me angrily.

I was about to respond to her but Y/n beat me to it.

"would you mind opening the door first?" she casually asked, like we weren't just shouting at each other a second ago.

Her sudden butted in caught her off guard so she quickly composed herself before she went towards the door as she unlock it with her card and glared at the both of us.

We both watch Y/n went in first and she was about to follow until I grabbed her hand and closed the door. "watch how you fucking talk with my cousin" I threatened her but she wasn't fazed by it.

"you are there" she said, gritting her teeth with every word. "you could've stopped her but you didn't.. and you're mad at me for acting like this?" she angrily asked as she shook her head at me, pulling her arm off of my grip.

I looked down because what she said was true.

But I got scared.

"she have no self control.." I started, looking down at the floor. "if I get in the way, it's either him or me who has to end up like that" I truthfully told her as I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry but it's not her fault as well. Your friends started it and I won't defend a person who called my cousin a dyke" and with that, I decided to go back to the resto bar to deal with it and pay for the damages.

Y/n owes me big time.

Ariana's POV

Huh?

Lauren already left but I'm still comprehending what she said.

Called her what? I thought they already stop calling her that..

I got so overwhelmed that I don't know who's in the wrong anymore.

Closing my eyes for a brief moment as I calm myself down, I decided to just face Y/n and talk this through calmly.

I can do that..

Letting out a big sigh, I went towards the door and help myself in but I didn't see Y/n anywhere so I figured that she must've been in the bathroom and went there. The door was partially open so I pushed it a bit to find her facing at herself on the mirror, holding the sink as she put her body weigh to it, leaning on it without a shirt on.

If it might be a normal day, I'd probably be embarrassed looking at her this way but this is a serious moment right now so I shook the thought away before noticing the swollen bruises on her hand that she haven't cleaned yet. I sighed to myself as I feel guilty shouting at her earlier so I decided to help her this time.

I walked closer towards her as I told her to sit and she quickly obeyed by sitting herself down on the chair beside her, looking down. I began to pick up things that she needed from the medical kit on the wall just beside the mirror and slowly kneel down in front of her as I started damping pure alcohol on it.

She hissed at me and looked up as she glare at me but quickly behave herself when she saw my expression.

"does it hurt?" I asked her even already knowing the answer.

"isn't it obvious?" she answered sarcastically and saw her rolled her eyes secretly but I still caught it.

It pisses me off so I went to grab the alcohol but she quickly caught it before I can reach it. With that scared look of hers, I began to reach it from her hands but she obviously have longer arms than mine so I decided to stood up as I lean towards her, still reaching her hand but she suddenly went unbalanced from where she sat us and fall. But before that, she somehow managed to grab my arm and I falls down on the floor with her, hearing the thud echo inside the bathroom.

I heard her groan and felt the vibration of it on her body under me as I carefully open my eyes to see her face so close to mine. I watched her let out a moan as she opens her mouth to mumble, "..that hurts".

My breath hitched and I froze there, suddenly getting all flustered on top of her and when she opens her eyes to look at me, I quickly averted my gaze away as I stammer on whether to look at her or simply respond. And I decided to get just up off of her first but before I even got the opportunity to do it, she quickly grab my neck and pull my face towards her that caught me off guard.

Holy shit!

_____
Not proofread.