4: irl

That night, the two just relaxed in their private house that rested on the cliffs of the Amalfi Coast. The house had a jacuzzi, so the couple spent most of the night there doing all things imaginable.

Talking, giggling, kissing, and other stuff that a holy city shouldn't be forced to witness.

The next morning, Kendall watched as the sun peeped through the blinds, shining brightly on Frankie's glowing skin. Kendall just sat there, caressing Frankie's naked stomach under the covers.

The model's mind would not quiet down with thoughts. Kendall couldn't help but think about how truly lucky she was to have Frankie. How blessed she was.

"Y'know it's weird to watch people sleep?" Frankie's soft voice made Kendall jump from her thoughts as a small smile covered her face.

"But it's so easy to get lost in you." Frankie's eyes opened at Kendall's words, the sun lightly them up.

"Why are you like that?" Kendall's face contorted as she tilted her head confusingly.

"Like what love?"

"So perfect?" Frankie let her soft hand rest upon Kendall's warm face. The singer caressed her model softly, letting her thumb run over Kendall's bottom lip.

"I don't know. Guess I was born with it." Frankie rolled her eyes softly at Kendall's cockiness which made Kendall smirk.

"Keep that same energy when I fuck you Francesca." Kendall whispered making Frankie's widen as the singer bit her lip teasingly.

Frankie let her hands run all over Kendall's body, not being able to physically contain herself after that unexpected comment.

"As much as I love touching you, we have plans today. Strict plans that cannot be changed." Frankie sounded like she was trying to convince herself so Kendall just sat and listened intensively.

"And these plans are...?"

"Well first I'll take you to my favorite breakfast in downtown Amalfi. Then I'll take you out on the boat my family owns here and we can go to Grotta dello Smeraldo which you'll absolutely love. Then we can shower or whatever and-" Frankie stopped as she saw Kendall looking a little bit off track.

The model still held eye contact but she looked to be somewhere else.

"Kenny? Did you hear me?" Kendall quickly and smoothly leaned across Frankie's body as the model kissed her girlfriend's collarbone.

"Just thinking about your Italian accent." Frankie giggled at Kendall's comment, before letting her fingers run through Kendall's hair.

"Like I was saying-"

"No plans tonight. I'm taking you out for dinner. Believe it or not, this girl did her research. Marina Grande is your favorite place to eat here, is it not?" Frankie bit her lip in admiration, listening to her girlfriend take the wheel.

"It is."

"Good."

...

Frankie dragged her girlfriend down the busy streets of Amalfi, keeping their fingers intertwined. Kendall watched her girlfriend, never seeing Frankie this excited.

Kendall fixed the Dior sunglasses upon her head with her free hand before Frankie came to a halt. In front of the couple stood a cute little café named Bistrot 52.

Frankie kept her hand intertwined with Kendall's as she removed her sunglasses from her face. Frankie's left hand rested on top of Kendall's hand, the one that was intertwined with the singer's right.

"Buon giorno! Tavolo per due sotto Jenner. (Good Morning! Table for Jenner.)" Kendall listened to her girlfriend in awe as her accent filled her ears. Kendall felt her stomach do somersaults.

"Ovviamente signorina Garbigo. Proprio in questo modo. (Of course Miss Garbigo. Right this way.)" Frankie went to follow the hostess but didn't exactly feel Kendall move.

"Baby we're following her." Kendall nodded, making Frankie giggle at her girlfriend's inability to understand Italian.

"I think you forget sometimes that not all of us speak the sexy language of Italian." The hostess led them to a table with a beautiful view of the coast. Frankie thanked the women before Kendall pulled her chair of for her.

"Grazie piccolo. (Thank you baby.)" Kendall sat down across from her girlfriend, leaning back in her chair. Amusement covered her face as she bit her lip. Frankie sat there reading the menu, but could feel the intense glare of her girlfriend.

"First of all, what did you say?" Frankie giggled slightly. "You think this is funny? You know I'm already taking Italian lessons. Soon enough I'll be as good as you!"

"I said thank you baby. That's all. And you'll never be as good as me because you weren't born here. The accent will never be there. It's not personal baby...it's just the truth." Frankie kissed her fingertips before extending her arm across the small table and placing her hand on Kendall's cheek.

"Can you read the menu to me?" Kendall asked cutely, which made Frankie nod in excitement.

"I imagine you just want a water right? Although they do have this really good coffee here. It's like a mixture of Italian and Greek spices which you'd really enjoy. But if you're not in the mood for that..." Kendall got lost in her girlfriend's features as she read the menu out. It was mind boggling that Kendall was dating this women.

"Kenny. You there?"

"I'm here. Just crazy to think you're mine." Frankie blushed deeply, looking down at the menu. "You're cute Fran."

"So the coffee.."

"I'll try it. Along with the hazelnut crepes."

"You we're listening."

"You're voice is mesmerizing so it's kinda hard not to." Once again, the model made the singer blush.

"Stop Kenny. I'm getting all hot." So in response, Kendall blew air from her mouth onto the girls face. Frankie rolled her eyes teasingly which made Kendall giggle back.

Their waiter soon joined them and took their orders, Frankie doing all of the talking. Kendall didn't mind because she got to listen to the Italian speak her beautiful language.

When their food came out, both girls scarfed it down, hungry from their late night activities. The two talked about Frankie's childhood and growing up in Italy. It warmed Frankie's heart that Kendall was so interested in her childhood.

Kendall paid for breakfast much to Frankie's dismay but Kendall played her argument card saying she planned this vacation so it was on her. Frankie wasn't going to argue with Kendall because she always won.

"Let's go get changed. The boat leaves at 11!"