27: instagram + irl

(3 month time skip!)
...

frankie

liked by haileesteinfeld, bazzi, bellahadid, justinbieber, alexademie, jacobelordi , and 7,920,732 more

frankie: watching the cards unfold

view all 68,929 comments

user839: HUH?!?!?
user937: UH YEAH WTF
—view all 6,922 replies

bazzi: lucky guy
frankie: even luckier girl
user272: this isn't it

haileybieber: cute frankie
user474: HAILEY HUH

user937: what the fuck is going on!?!?
user763: the caption 😭😭😭

alexademie: bestie no we miss you on set. leave him.
user183: ALEXA SPEAKING FOR THE PEOPLE

kenny.j.stan: disrespectful for the caption
user86: what does it mean?
kenny.j.stan: frankie wrote a song for kendall a little while ago and that was one of the lines in it
—view all 2,949 replies

faikhadra: is he forcing you?
user957: FAI PLS ENOUGH
user2738: definitely kendall speaking right there

...

"Who even is he? Is his real name actually Bazzi? Because if so what the fuck were his p-" Fai was cut off by Kylie's scolding look.

Fai shut up, continuing to silently rub Kendall's back. The model hadn't stopped crying since Frankie posted a few hours ago.

"How could she? A year gone just like that!" Kylie's heart hurt for Kendall as she watched her older sister continue to sob. Kendall clutched the necklace around her heart that Frankie got her in Italy a few months ago.

"Cause she's dumb." Fai blurted out, making Kylie give him an even darker glare.

"No I'm dumb! I shouldn't of even became friends with Devin! Frankie told me she didn't like him but I didn't listen...and now she's gone." Kylie just rubbed her sister's back, unable to come up with anything that would relatively change the pain in Kendall's heart.

"She'll come back." Fai started, making Kendall sniffle a little. "I know she's not happy with him Kenny. And Kylie can tell me to be quiet all she wants, but she's dumb. She thought the girl who would jump off a bridge for her, was cheating on her? People like her always come running back."

Kylie was about to tell Fai to leave but Kendall lifted her head and stood up. The other two stood up next to Kendall, surprised by her change in character.

"You're right Fai."

"I am?" Fai asked making Kendall nod eagerly. "Which is why I'm bringing Devin to a party tonight that she'll be at."

"You're doing what?!" Fai asked

"Good job." Kylie whispered to the boy, thanking him sarcastically for encouraging this.

"That's just gonna aggravate her more babe." The boy tried to get Kendall to change her mind but the model was set on what she wanted to do.

"No. She wants to move on...so can I." Kylie and Fai looked at her, sadness yet determination in her eyes. Kylie looked to Fai and he shrugged.

"Guess we're going to a party."