8: instagram post + irl

frankie

liked by kendalljenner, taylorswift, gigihadid, zackbia, bazzi, and 8,927,927 others

frankie: camera-girl had me cheesin

view all 56,384 comments

user738: kj is the camera girl im guessing
user282: 100%
—view all 2,939 replies

faikhadra: u so cute fran
frankie: no u
—view all 1,729 replies

krisjenner: so pretty sweetie!!
user478: a mothers approval>>>
user837: we don't need a confirmation bc these mf confirming everything in the comments

kendalljenner: do ik this camera-girl? bc if not who else could make u smile like that :(
frankie: maybe u know her, maybe not
user279: flirting!!!!
—view all 7,929 replies

user582: SO PRETTY FRAN

isabellagbing: ur so sexy
user385: sometimes i forget she has a twin sister

...

When the couple arrived back in the States, Kendall took Frankie home, to the Italian's shared apartment. Frankie shared her apartment with her sister Isabella. For months, Kendall and Frankie have talked about moving in with each other, but Frankie doesn't feel right leaving her sister just yet.

"You sure you don't need any help carrying that stuff in?" Kendall asked for the third time making Frankie laugh.

"Positive." Kendall nodded, licking her lips as she looked down at her girlfriend. "Just kiss me."

The model leaned down and placed a slow kiss on Frankie's lips. Frankie swung her arms around Kendall's neck.

"Coffee tomorrow morning? My place?" Kendall asked making the girl frown.

"Kaia wants to have breakfast. How about lunch?" Kendall took a turn to frown.

"818 meeting." This was the hard part of their relationship. In Italy, there were no meetings, no other people asking for their time. It was just them and them alone. Their schedules ripped them apart from each other too often.

"Dinner?" Kendall pushed more hair behind Frankie's ear making the girl nod knowingly.

"How bout you sleep over tomorrow night. Come around 10, and we can watch movies or something." Kendall offered, her heart fluttering as a gorgeous smile restored on her lover's face.

"Of course. I'll be there at 10. With food of course."

"Wouldn't expect it any other way." The two stood there quietly for a while, before Frankie pulled Kendall down to her level for a passionate kiss. Frankie finished it though, as soon as it started, not wanting anything to progress because once something started it was hard to stop.

"I love you. See you tomorrow?" Frankie said, kissing Kendall's cheek quickly. Kendall went to pull Frankie in again, but Frankie shook her head and backed away. "Let me see how patient you are."

"Oh come on!" Kendall felt her stomach flutter at Frankie's words and seductive look, "You cant say that then walk away!"

"Love you Kenny J!" Frankie continued to walk away, making Kendall cheekily smile.

"I love you more." Kendall called back, watching as her girlfriend entered the apartment complex. The model opened up the door of her Rolls Royce and got in.

Almost immediately as the girl pulled away, her phone rang. A huge smile covered her face as she answered.

"I miss you already." Frankie whispered eagerly, before hanging up the phone. Kendall didn't even get to say anything. The girl pursed her lips together, containing the aggressive smile trying to break through.

She was in so deep.