38: irl

"Kylie! You did not beat me!" Frankie shouted, vodka dripping down her chin as Kylie laughed loudly.

"Yes I didddd!"

"No way! You cheated. Right Stassy?" Stas nodded making Kylie's jaw drop and her hand go to her heart.

"Stas! How could you."

"Guys I will be rrrright back." Frankie slurred dramatically, holding up her pointer finger as she spotted Kendall sitting with her friends around the little bonfire they had going. Frankie stepped away from the pong table and hobbled towards Kendall.

"Hey guyssss." Frankie slurred, stepping down into the pit a little. The girls stopped their conversation, making Frankie giggle. "Was Kenny speaking about me? I see you looking at me Bella."

Frankie stumbled past Bella and right over to Kenny. The girls were laughing, watching the younger girl make her way towards the model

"Stop talking about me! That's gossiping." Frankie sat down onto Kendall's lap, wrapping her legs around Kendall's back. Her hands went to Kendall's neck as she stared into the model's eyes.

"Having fun?" Kenny questioned

"Yeah but I'd be having much more fun if I was in your bed." Frankie lowered her voice for the last part, whispering it into Kendall's ear. Frankie's hot breath made Kendall's cheeks go hot.

Kendall didn't know what it was about Frankie recently, but the girl was turning her on every other minute. All it took was a simple statement and Kendall was like putty in Frankie's hands.

Maybe it was like an addiction. Maybe Kendall was addicted to Frankie. Kendall was addicted to Frankie and she knew it in that moment.

The glint in Frankie's eyes, the seductive smirk that danced across her lips, her soft touch lurking on Kendall's neck...Kendall knew she had it bad. And to be honest, that's exactly how she liked it.

"I love this side of you." Kendall said lightly, and Frankie bit her lip. Kendall was so infatuated with the girl on top of her that she didn't even realize her friends had started smoking a blunt.

"I've been feining for you. Everything about you just drives me insane." Frankie grabbed Kendall's hand and moved it to her inner thigh. "Your touch..."

The girl leaned down and kissed Kendall's neck softly. "Your scent..."

The girl pulled away and stared deep into Kendall's eyes, and bit her lip once more. The singer lifted her hand and ran the back of it against the model's cheek. "And those eyes."

"Frankie..."

"And your voice. Jesus...what if you had your way with me right here?" This question made Kendall sit up in her chair and lift Frankie up off of her. The girl smirked seductively as she saw Kendall gather her belongings.

Kendall grabbed Frankie's hand and guided the girl behind the chair.

"Oh bye then!" Gigi yelled out, making Kendall hold her middle finger up. The other girls laughed as the two girls went inside Kylie's house.

"Where are you taking me?" Frankie questioned, making Kendall giggle lightly and pick the girl up bridal style. Frankie squealed as Kendall raced up the stairs and into Kylie's guest room.

Kendall entered the room, kicking open the door and walking over to the bed. She set Frankie down lightly, hovering over the girl. Frankie quickly grabbed Kendall's neck and started kissing her passionately.

Frankie's tongue entered Kendall's mouth quickly, the girl moaning in pleasure as Kendall's hand moved in circles on her center. Frankie let her head fall backward as Kendall slipped her hands into Frankie's underwear.

"Fuck you're so fucking sexy." Frankie groaned in pleasure. Kendall detached from Frankie quickly, walking over to the door and shut it quickly.