18: instagram post, story+ irl

kendalljenner

liked by faikhadra, sweetboydaniel, haileybieber, frankie, kyliejenner, bellahadid, and 9,749,927 others

kendalljenner: fran the fotographer

view all 83,829 comments

user272: them being together just completes me
gigihadid: agreed
—view all 2,848 replies

khloekardashian: HOT

user929: beautiful 😍

user637: was this for Frankie's bday?
user93: i think so!!

frankie: great caption ken
kendalljenner: wonder who came up with it 🤨
user489: FLIRTING
—view all 4,827 comments

kyliejenner: we're hot.
user902: yes.

haileybieber: SO FINE

tap to view more comments

...

"What do you wanna do tonight?" Kendall asked the girl on her bed, fixing her necklace in the mirror. The two girls were always doing something together or with friends, so Kendall assumed they had plans for tonight.

"Kaia asked to get dinner, but I told her I had other plans." Frankie whispered, making Kendall turn around and tilt her head. "With you."

"You didn't have to do that Fran. I know how much you love Kai." Frankie sensed a tone of jealousy behind Kendall's voice, but the model knew Frankie was hers. No one else's.

"I love you more. And I really need a back massage." Kendall's jaw dropped as Frankie let out a little laugh.

"That's all I'm good for? A good back rub?"

"No. You're good for a lot more." Frankie's seductive eyes made Kendall gulp. The girl's glare made Kendall extremely nervous and Frankie couldn't help but smile over this. "But for now, come give your girlfriend a massage."

Kendall nodded, walking over to the bed. Frankie turned over, removing her shirt, leaving her top naked. It took everything in Kendall to not start kissing her bare neck, but Frankie's cute giggle stopped her.

"Your breath is tickling me." Kendall realized how close her lips had gotten to Frankie's neck, so she placed a quick kiss there and straddled Frankie lower waist.

Kendall cracked her hands, then started massaging her girlfriend's back. Frankie let out the occasional moan, but Kendall paid no mind. When her girlfriend moaned, she continued the motion until her muscle felt loose.

"You're surprisingly good at this." Frankie whispered, her face pressed into a pillow.

"That seems backhanded babe. Why wouldn't I be-"

Frankie quickly looked back and cut the model off. "Because you're usually rough."

Kendall'a face turned red as her girlfriend winked back at her, placing her head back down on the pillow.

"This gentleness...it's suits you." Kendall continued to be gentle with her girlfriend, Frankie obviously enjoying this.

"So the new episode of Euphoria just came out yesterday. Wanna watch it?" Kendall asked making Frankie nod into the pillow.

"Alexa and Z have been begging me to watch it so of course. We must." Kendall finished up Frankie, patting her back lightly as she got off her back. Frankie whined a little, but understood to watch the show, Kendall couldn't really be sitting on her back.

The singer sat up on Kendall's bed, getting under the covers as Kendall walked back in holding a water bottle. She walked right over and joined Frankie, pulling the singer into her hold. Frankie swung her left leg over Kendall's waist, and her left arm over Kendall's collarbone and wrapped it around her head.

Frankie scratched Kendall's scalp with her nails lightly as the model turned on HBOMax.

When the episode started, Kendall listed carefully, as did Frankie. Frankie looked up at Kendall, looking at her jaw. The Italian girl moved her hand up a little and began to caress Kendall's cheek.

"You okay?" Kendall whispered softly, looking down quickly and meeting Frankie's eyes.

"You're just pretty." Frankie said softly, kisses Kendall's cheek then setting her head where she kissed.  Frankie heard Kendall's heart racing, so she decided to rub the model's neck in attempt to calm her.

Instead, her heart just raced faster.

"Ken your heart." Frankie looked back up, her hand stopped rubbing Kendall's neck.

"You make me nervous. I can't help it." Frankie blushed profusely, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on Kendall's lips.

"Touché Miss Jenner."  

EASILY, kendall jennerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara