29: irl

The next morning, Frankie woke up with an aching pain. This pain radiated from her head, down through her ribs, and coursed within her feet. She had little to no idea where she was, the pit in her stomach forced her to think of one thing and one thing only. Throwing up.

The singer stood up quickly, stumbling on the carpet. The girl fell down, gripping the carpet in attempt to get back up. When Frankie felt strong, warm hands touch her arms, she jumped. Her jumpy reaction scared the model trying to help her.

"Francesca it's Kenny. It's me." Kendall placed her hands on Frankie's cold face. The singer's face was coated with sweat, as her teeth chattered together due to muscle spasms she was experiencing. Kendall was terrified by the state in which her ex-girlfriend was in. Never had Kendall seen someone act this way and it was scary as fuck.

"Kenny?" Frankie whispered, making the brunette nod back. "I'm gonna-"

Kendall immediately picked the girl up and rushed her into the bathroom. Just in time, the singer threw her head over the side of the toilet and threw up. Her body was attempting to rid her body of the drug, but in reality it was draining Frankie. Kendall sat behind Frankie, holding her soft hair, and gently rubbed the girl's back.

When the girl finally stopped, she leaned back against Kendall. Like a force, Kendall fell backwards against the wall. Frankie was heaving, which made Kendall sit both of them up suddenly.

"Shhhhh." Kendall whispered, grabbing a washcloth from under the counter. The girl reached to the bathtub and turned on the water. Setting the cloth under the water, she slowly lifted it to Frankie's forehead. "It's okay baby. Just breathe."

Frankie scratched at her chest, her eyes wide open as she attempted to breathe. Kendall was crying at this point, unaware of what was happening. Should she cal 911? or was this normal? The model didn't know what the fuck to do.

Eventually, Frankie calmed down and regained her ability to breathe normally. The former lovers sat in the bathroom for about thirty minutes, ensuring that Frankie had recovered from her episode. Kendall just sat their humming soft lullabies in Frankie's ear, while rubbing the girl's exposed stomach and hip area.

Suddenly, the singer stood up, making Kendall stand up as well. The singer checked her pockets violently, and stormed out of the bathroom. Kendall followed the girl, watching as her former lover tore apart the room. It made Kendall want to cry because she knew exactly what Frankie was looking for.

"Looking for these?" Kendall asked sadly, holding up the bag with the remaining tablet. Frankie reached forward, making Kendall step away.

"Kendall give them to me. You don't understand." Her voice. That was the first time she'd heard her natural voice since the breakup. It was still raspy, like usual when she woke up. It made Kendall's heart throb.

"Then help me understand Frankie. Why? When?" Kendall wanted answers, but most of all, she wanted to know if she was the reason for this "dive off the deep-end".

"Why not? There's nothing to understand Kendall. Just give me the goddamn bag!" Frankie started to yell, making Kendall flinch. Frankie didn't even care that her words were scaring Kendall.

"No! I'm not letting you do this to yourself. I love you Frankie. You have to know I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you!" Kendall started to cry, making Frankie stand still.

"Yet you hurt me more than anyone ever has!" Those words made Kendall stop and search Frankie's serious eyes, "What's done is done. Bazzi makes me happy."

"He doesn't care about you Francesca. He encourages drug abuse! You're 21! Baby please.." The model was yelling at this point, reaching forward to hold Frankie's hand.

"He does care. He helped me by giving me those. Helped me feel after you ripped my heart out!" Frankie spat, the words piercing through Kendall's skin and burning her heart.

"Baby I love you. Devin forced himself onto me! We are just friends! I swear to you! Ask him! He literally drove you home last night, and carried you in here. He feels awful-"

"If that's your best attempt at an apology than I just have to laugh. You let the man who you cheated on me with, bring me home! I don't fucking care if he feels awful. He ruined us. I loved you-hell I love you now." Kendall felt her heart race as her ex-lover said those words. But the moment was cut short as Frankie tried to grab the bag again.

"Kendall give me the fucking pills!" Frankie screamed, for sure waking up Kylie and Travis.

"No! Tell me what they are."

"MDMA Kendall. Ecstasy. Molly. Whatever the fuck you wanna call it."

"Oh my god Frankie..." Kendall whispered, tears forming in her eyes once more. "What happened baby?" Kendall cried, pursing her lips together as she searched Frankie's emotionless eyes for something. Anything. Any ounce of raw emotion.

"Kenny please just give them to me. If you do...we can fix everything. I'll forgive you." Kendall almost folded for a minute at her offer, but stood strong. She'd seen drug abuse before her in family, and this was a sign. Ultimatum. Bribes. Lies.

"I can't be with you Frankie. Not when you choose this." Kendall turned to the bathroom and flushed the remaining pill. Frankie screamed at her, running towards the toilet and trying to recover it. Kendall sobbed at the girl she loved dearly. What did she do? What the fuck went so wrong?